Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat women are fuking ugly as shit

B

bcroger

Major
★★
Fat women are ugly as shit. I am a 28 year old virgin and I would NEVER, EVER fuck an obese women. Overweight, sure, but NEVER obese. They are disgusting pigs.

Luckily almost all obese women settle with obese men.

That being said fat fetishists are the worst . They secretly dream off having their very own 550lbs bedridden whale they can take care off, wash under her fat folds and whatnot. Nasty.I see a LOT of normal weight and even fit black and hispanic men with obese women.I am not talking overweight or chubby women, i'm talking obese. It DISGUSTS me. Thats why there are so few black and hispanic incels. They would fuk a 400 lbs black lady than be single. Asian and white men have standards at least.

Last edited:
do you hate fat women or shitskins more
Its like comparing dog shit to horse shit. Both are bad.

The worst are FAT shitskins. I keep seeing those obese black and hispanic ladies wobble around like pegwins.

do you hate fat women or shitskins more
Actually come to think of it, I hate fat women much more than shitskins. I would take a thin shitskin over a fat white lady anyday. Shitskins can't control the fact that their skin looks like shit, but fat women can control the fact that they are disgusting, ugly, lard asses

Of course, the worst are FAT shitskins. Obese black and hispanic ladies are the worst.

No shit, GrAY

Fat women are ugly as shit. I am a 28 year old virgin and I would NEVER, EVER fuck an obese women. Overweight, sure, but NEVER obese. They are disgusting pigs.

Luckily almost all obese women settle with obese men.

That being said fat fetishists are the worst . They secretly dream off having their very own 550lbs bedridden whale they can take care off, wash under her fat folds and whatnot. Nasty.I see a LOT of normal weight and even fit black and hispanic men with obese women.I am not talking overweight or chubby women, i'm talking obese. It DISGUSTS me. Thats why there are so few black and hispanic incels. They would fuk a 400 lbs black lady than be single. Asian and white men have standards at least.

I got a news for you. Everyone looks like utter dogshit when they're fat. :whatfeels:

Stop im bout to puke