Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fatcel trait: You can't sleep on your sides

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Don't know if it's just me but ever since I gained a shit ton of weight it's getting harder and harder to do shit, which is a no brainer obviously, but I never thought it would affect the way I sleep besides breathing and whatnot. My fat itself absolutely crushes my ribs and it hurts like fuck if I sleep sideways, it can't be my mattress since I splurged a lot on it and it is double layered, I also never had this problem before. It usually was more comfortable sleeping on my sides, but now I have to lay on my back to sleep or I end up hurting myself. It's fucking over for wideloadcels :fuk:

Thoughts, @Fat Link?

I blame the Jews

Last edited:
I started losing weight for some time, ive been exercising, walking, deiting but depression and shit hit me and i lost the willpower, im back to my old habits. Its damn hard losing weight when body gets used to certain weight.

i was a fatcel and got diabetes. i'm now at 10% bodyfat because LDAR'ing with diabetes fucking sucks. that being said, the damage is done and im fucked for life, can't even foodcope anymore.

You need to lose that fat gut, try 2 meals a day and buy some turmeric and ginger tablets. They helped me not put on extra fat while doing minimal exercise. Drink more water to fill you up also.

Last edited:
i was a fatcel and got diabetes. i'm now at 10% bodyfat because LDAR'ing with diabetes fucking sucks. that being said, the damage is done and im fucked for life, can't even foodcope anymore.
What were you eating that was the cause of your diabetes?

You need to lose that fat gut, try 2 meals a day and buy some turmeric and ginger tablets. They helped me not put on extra fat while doing minimal exercise. Drink more water to fill you up also.
I already usually eat twice a day and have turmeric with my rice, aswell as drinking a fuck ton of water. I don't know what I'm doing wrong :fuk:

What were you eating that was the cause of your diabetes?

I already usually eat twice a day and have turmeric with my rice, aswell as drinking a fuck ton of water. I don't know what I'm doing wrong :fuk:

tons and tons of fast food and carbs, followed by 0 exercise and laying down in bed all day.

the horrible side of LDAR.

Put a pillow between your legs and hug another pillow. Might need 2 pillows for your head.

Also take pain meds before you goto sleep-it will help keep your joints from being in pain.

Cut out the carbs and sugar it should help.

I am scared to sleep on my side out of fear of crushing my balls. Not fatcel either