Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fatcels are volcels

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
Literally 500 calories a day is what is separating fatcels from ascension. Granted some lean out and get even uglier but 99% of the time that’s not the case. Just saying :feelsUgh:

Loosing weight just exposed my recessed chin:fuk:
Over!

no weight loss for your bones

It will take months or a few years of fasting and a lot of discipline and willpower tho.

Is it possible to lose weight by just cutting down on calories and not working out at all? srs question

Is it possible to lose weight by just cutting down on calories and not working out at all? srs question
Yeah, it all come down to consuming less calories a day and low-impact exercises like walking aren't enough to significantly burn them.

Although if you don't exercise, you might also loose muscle in the process.

yeah its called auschwitzmaxxing :feelsLSD:

yeah its called auschwitzmaxxing :feelsLSD:
:feelsthink::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsdevil::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsthink:
Yeah, it all come down to consuming less calories a day and low-impact exercises like walking aren't enough to significantly burn them.

Although if you don't exercise, you might also loose muscle in the process.
I dont give a fuck about muscles, I just wanna stop having fat legs and thighs, all my fat goes to my thighs and legs ffs

Being fat is only one part of my inceldom.

It is. Done it before.
Fasting is fastest for me. Down 30 in two months. If i kept up with my routine and didn't go back to old habits id probably be close to where I'm suppose to be.
I'll try photofeeler again once I cut it by half.

It is. Done it before.
Fasting is fastest for me. Down 30 in two months. If i kept up with my routine and didn't go back to old habits id probably be close to where I'm suppose to be.
I'll try photofeeler again once I cut it by half.
Did you fast for 16 hours? Btw you mean 30 pounds right?

Did you fast for 16 hours? Btw you mean 30 pounds right?
Yeah 30 pounds.
When I was going extreme I do 2-5 day fasts. Now I do the one meal a day routine.
2019-2020 went from 420 to 362 pretty quickly, lost motivation going to my heaviest yet of 460. Was 430 when I got home.
On a little downer now, don't drink so I turn to my favorite copes pepsi and junk food, hard habit to break and one I struggle with most when stressed or aggravated.

Last edited:
Yeah 30 pounds.
When I was going extreme I do 2-5 day fasts. Now I do the one meal a day routine.
2019-2020 went from 420 to 362 pretty quickly, lost motivation going to my heaviest yet of 460. Was 430 when I got home.
On a little downer now, don't drink so I turn to my favorite copes pepsi and junk food, hard habit to break and one I struggle with most when stressed or aggravated.
I did something similar.
Before the pandemics I could fast and control my weight with healthy food. Been as low as 90 kilos, but then food got scarce and I was forced to eat not so healthy food.
Now I'm at 110 kilos again. Not easy at all to loose weight.