Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fatcels are worst scum on earth.

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I just met up with my old time friend. He used to be a fatcel a proper one while we are at it. He always told me when we were hanging out back in the day that losing weight is pointless because his face is ugly anyway so its over for him. Yeah, guess what. I met up with him after a year and a half. HE IS A FUCKING CHAD NOW. Fucking absolute ragefuel I bet he only wanted to meet up to rub that shit in my face. I fucking hate fatcels so much. Fucker wouldn't stop going on about all the fucking girls he fucked on his party trip with his friends from work.

I can tolerate youngcels even though I don't like them, some of them are alright but fucking fatcels are just scum on earth. 9 out of 10 of you fuckers are chads or high tier normies under all that fat I have seen it so many times, this fucking cycle of fat fucks complaining about their looks then losing weight and TADA MOTHERFUCKERS GAIN LIKE 3 POINTS. To specify, I only have problems with fatcels that never tried looksmaxxing before and are too lazy to stop eating. If you are fatcel after you were incel or because you are manlet, etc, I don't have a problem with you bro.

Fucking fatcels need to rope asap. You better have good fucking excuse for not losing weight literally all u have to do is NOT EAT FUCKING FOOD.

ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE U CUNTS.

FOOD GOES IN
WEIGHT GOES UP
FOOD DOESN'T GO IN
UUU GUESS WHAT
WEIGHT GOES DOWN

God damn, I'm a fucking genius.

Last edited:
Fatcels are only redpiiled chadlites after working out IF they had good bone structure and 6ft+

Overprotective daddies of teen daughters are worse

Yes, fat can definitely conceal good facial bones and structure if you already have them.

a lot of "chubby" kids are chads in the making. the face gets longer with age so if you were like me and always had narrow face it only gets worse for you. if you have a super wide/fat face it can even out into a 2.0 fwhr :chad: face.

this is young brad pitt (full chipmunk mode)

Brad-Pitt1.jpg

henry-cavill-as-a-kid-fat-cavill.jpg

Henry Cavill was teased for being fat. Gandy himself said he was fat growing up also.

but as far as actual bf% as an adult, if you have never been under 20% you have NO room to talk. me I was always the opposite, being ridiculed as "the skinny kid" who now compensates by gymcelling. but i never fell for the "bulk" meme. that never makes you look better.

I've been as low as 7%- of course I was 122 pounds, and still no facial bones showing. I'm not totally sure the gym's callipers were accurate, but I'm quite certain I was below 15% then. I think the Bradio guy or however you spell his name could ascend if he lost weight. I know 5'5 sucks, but I've also known good looking guys that height with gfs.

Some fatcels used to be thincels who gave up because they were ugly.

I've been as low as 7%- of course I was 122 pounds, and still no facial bones showing. I'm not totally sure the gym's callipers were accurate, but I'm quite certain I was below 15% then. I think the Bradio guy or however you spell his name could ascend if he lost weight. I know 5'5 sucks, but I've also known good looking guys that height with gfs.

I don't hate him hes a manlet but if he lost weight he could 100% slay in SEA he could SEAmaxx so hard his cock would fall off from all the girls he would get to fuck.

Some fatcels used to be thincels who gave up because they were ugly.

That is why I said I am ok with this kind of people. If you were fully developed and incel for a while and then became a fatcel because it was over anyway then I understand. But if you are fatcel since being a teen and come here and claim to be incel then fuck off.

Last edited:
all fatcels end up having gigachad bone structure

I don't hate him his a manlet but if he lost weight he could 100% slay in SEA he could SEAmaxx so hard his cock would fall off from all the girls he would get to fuck.

I don't hate him either, I just think he's wasting his time on here. With his looks I would be out there, or moving somewhere. He could definitely get a gf based on what I've seen in Asia even if he is socially awkward, they don't tend to notice that about white guys if they are at least somewhat decent looking or have status. Didn't work for me though, don't want to say the specific countries- I'll just say two east asian countries and one southeast Asian. One of the ones I really like committed suicide shortly after I asked her out, don't know if there was any connection....

I'd still recommend a trip there if you have a modicum of street smarts, you may not get any free contact but if you have money you can get something.

Nah, i was a thin cel with abs when i was 19-22, now i'm a 30 year old fat truelcel. I didn't get girls when i was thin because of my face and several girls rated me a 1/10. Why even bother? get fat and enjoy food.

Nah, i was a thin cel with abs when i was 19-22, now i'm a 30 year old fat truelcel. I didn't get girls when i was thin because of my face and several girls rated me a 1/10. Why even bother? get fat and enjoy food.

Good bro, I support you. You are exactly the person I was talking about when I mentioned my exceptions. If you are incel then getting fat is a good cope what difference does it make if you couldn't attract girls anyway. Although I would never advise it because at least you could try SEAmaxxing before you do that bro.

If he's a 1/10 he's not getting anything in Southeast Asia. I knew a guy like that who claimed the prostitutes even rejected him. While I have no idea how many he tried, I could believe it in his case. Besides being a mess of a human being, he didn't have good hygeine either.

Guests: 83)

Yes, yes. Welcome IT cucks and internet travellers. I hope you are enjoying this spectacle. It must feel addictive to dwell over lives of bunch of losers. But that wonder, that sense of superiority you perceive by absorbing our posts; I hope you do realize all of this is superficial. Because if you really felt that way you would have no need to come here and boost your ego by bouncing it off our misery. You are truly pathetic.
If he's a 1/10 he's not getting anything in Southeast Asia. I knew a guy like that who claimed the prostitutes even rejected him. While I have no idea how many he tried, I could believe it in his case. Besides being a mess of a human being, he didn't have good hygeine either.

If hes truecel 1/10 for real then SEA won't work man. I think minimum requirement for SEA is 3/10 but I also heard 4/10. Need to confirm this.

Last edited:
I think I'm a 3 and it didn't work for me. However, I did not go to the Phillipines, I was scared of getting kidnapped and murdered there. Silly I know, it was probably my best shot.

I think I'm a 3 and it didn't work for me. However, I did not go to the Phillipines, I was scared of getting kidnapped and murdered there. Silly I know, it was probably my best shot.

Describe your experience in as much detail as you can please (without doxxing yourself) I am really curious. You can PM me instead if you would prefer that. I want to go myself, tell me where you went, what you tried, I want to hear everything.

Please.

My fatness actually made my eye area look better. More proportional with the rest of my face. But it made my mandible look recessed, so obviously, I was still incel.

You're kind of new on here, as am I, but I'll pm you some information. Some of it is out of date, but I would imagine things would have gotten worse not better.

For some fatcels I hope that coming here and reading stuff like this is motivation for them to make a real change in their lives.
And move on... I don't hate them wasting their potential, nor do I resent them for temporarily thinking life sucks.
God bless.

That is why I said I am ok with this kind of people. If you were fully developed and incel for a while and then became a fatcel because it was over anyway then I understand. But if you are fatcel since being a teen and come here and claim to be incel then fuck off.

Well yeah, every man should looksmaxx at some point in their life - preferably when they’re young.

I have no issues with fatcels, only the ones that rub it in people’s faces when they ascend after losing weight.

Fucking cope. I'm a fat bastard and don't bother losing weight because I have subhuman eye area, ethnic (can't pass for white like I thought I could), and balding.

I just met up with my old time friend. He used to be a fatcel a proper one while we are at it. He always told me when we were hanging out back in the day that losing weight is pointless because his face is ugly anyway so its over for him. Yeah, guess what. I met up with him after a year and a half. HE IS A FUCKING CHAD NOW. Fucking absolute ragefuel I bet he only wanted to meet up to rub that shit in my face. I fucking hate fatcels so much. Fucker wouldn't stop going on about all the fucking girls he fucked on his party trip with his friends from work.

I can tolerate youngcels even though I don't like them, some of them are alright but fucking fatcels are just scum on earth. 9 out of 10 of you fuckers are chads or high tier normies under all that fat I have seen it so many times, this fucking cycle of fat fucks complaining about their looks then losing weight and TADA MOTHERFUCKERS GAIN LIKE 3 POINTS. To specify, I only have problems with fatcels that never tried looksmaxxing before and are too lazy to stop eating. If you are fatcel after you were incel or because you are manlet, etc, I don't have a problem with you bro.

Fucking fatcels need to rope asap. You better have good fucking excuse for not losing weight literally all u have to do is NOT EAT FUCKING FOOD.

FOOD GOES IN
WEIGHT GOES UP
FOOD DOESN'T GO IN
UUU GUESS WHAT
WEIGHT GOES DOWN

I remember when this forum was strict fatcel = volcel

I remember when this forum was strict fatcel = volcel
I guess now we acknowledge if you are giga manlet and/or low tier ethnic, fatcel may not be volcel

FOOD GOES IN
WEIGHT GOES UP
FOOD DOESN'T GO IN
UUU GUESS WHAT
WEIGHT GOES DOWN

I HATE GUY FRIENDS WHO BRAG ABOUT FUCKING WHORES TO ME IT'S ALL SUBCONSCIOUSLY A POWER TRIP FOR THEM. SICK ASSHOLES they fuck starfishes and rub it in your face