Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SCUM

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Greycel
I swear the way that I get treated by normies on a daily basis, you would think I was the most hated man in the world.

Constant dirty looks, random people coming up to me with nonsense because God forbid a incel get any peace and quiet even it's for a few minutes, bitchy attitudes from foid store employees, backhanded compliments from my "friends", etc.

I'm sick of it all and society wonder why some of us snap and take matters in our own hands like it's hard enough to stay sane let alone kind in this world when everyone treat you like crap to the point you either wish you were dead or that this earth was obliterated by a Asteroid

if you want some peace as subhuman, you better isolate from society.

My neighbours are bad enough, but luckily in my part-time minimum wage job they don't say shit to my face at least.

Yeah
And then they'll play the victims

Yeah
And then they'll play the victims
Seems like that's the only thing that they're good at. Not taking responsibility or any accountability for the conditions that they have created

I relate. The life of an ugly man.