Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fatcels join us on slimpeople hate

Seriously, y'all need to lose weight and focus on yourself instead of bringing others down for your insecurities.

Seriously, y'all need to lose weight and focus on yourself instead of bringing others down for your insecurities.
I ain't fat but I support fats over skinny. More fats= more death and less attractive options for Chads.
@squirrelsonfire2

@BodyFat10orRope Thoughts on this subreddit?

I'm also light bloatmaxxed. My current bodyfat percentage is roughly 15

I ain't fat but I support fats over skinny. More fats= more death and less attractive options for Chads.
@squirrelsonfire2
I guess it doesn't matter if you're already ugly as an incel and you use food as a cope so you just LDAR and bloatmaxx until you eventually die.

I'm fat myself, but I've been losing weight and so far I've lost 70-80 pounds now that I am around 215 lbs while I started at almost 270 lbs.

Inb4 fatcel = volcel, I'm a 5'3 manlet so it doesn't really matter how much 'self-improvement' I do I won't be able to ascend anyways. I'm doing this because of health because I still have the will to live and so that I won't be ridiculed or morally judged for my weight.

Aren't you gymmaxxing?

I guess it doesn't matter if you're already ugly as an incel and you use food as a cope so you just LDAR and bloatmaxx until you eventually die.

I'm fat myself, but I've been losing weight and so far I've lost 70-80 pounds now that I am around 215 lbs while I started at almost 270 lbs.

Inb4 fatcel = volcel, I'm a 5'3 manlet so it doesn't really matter how much 'self-improvement' I do I won't be able to ascend anyways. I'm doing this because of health because I still have the will to live and so that I won't be ridiculed or morally judged for my weight.

Aren't you gymmaxxing?
I am skinny maxxing rn too cause digestive issues. if I had no digestive issues I would fat max daily and hard. legit unfair world, I can't even fat max without gas problems

Isn't heart disease like the number 1 killer? We make fun of foids for being fat all the time.

If anything WE NEED MORE SKINNY people

Isn't heart disease like the number 1 killer? We make fun of foids for being fat all the time.

no more fatties means more deaths more tax burden on medicare and government. Also I own McDonald's stock and a few other food companies in my long term portfolio. It is only a good thing when more fatties. It means more food stocks go up, more medical stocks go up as more unhealthy.

Also more fat women means less Stacies for Chads.

What is thin-normativity? We have fat normativity. This isn't even a lie. The average person is overweight.
no more fatties means more deaths more tax burden on medicare and government. Also I own McDonald's stock and a few other food companies in my long term portfolio. It is only a good thing when more fatties. It means more food stocks go up, more medical stocks go up as more unhealthy.

That's not how it works. It's all comparative. Everyone gets more fat. We will just have an obese culture.

I am at 25% rn. I need get to sub 20 as (((digestive))) issues have bee fucking me over. I wish I could fat max without gas problems but oh well
What is thin-normativity? We have fat normativity. This isn't even a lie. The average person is overweight.

That's not how it works. It's all comparative. Everyone gets more fat. We will just have an obese culture.
That's still preferable to today. Seeing fatties also makes it easier for me to cope and feel rBette about myself

It's actually more of tax burden when people are overweight. You are thinking in terms of numbers.

In fact, a good statistician understands what is OUTSIDE those numbers.

A good statistician understands human behaviour and externalities.

Yeah, but then everyone on this forum will be like, "go LDAR and NEETmaxx", "there's no point in wageslaving for society so just lay in bed all day and collect NEETbuxx", "I want to rope".

Yeah, but then everyone on this forum will be like, "go LDAR and NEETmaxx", "there's no point in wageslaving for society so just lay in bed all day and collect NEETbuxx", "I want to rope".
No one's actually LDAR, they say that but secretly maxx.

No one's actually LDAR, they say that but secretly maxx.
Most of course wageslave because that's the only way they can live, but they are many on here who could live off NEETbuxx or their parents allow them to stay in their house with no job. At that point, it's pretty easy to cope with food and not care how fat you get even if you end up 600 lbs and confined to your bed because at least you wouldn't have to go outside or cars about your appearance because no matter how much you try you are still not going to get what you want even if you are healthy and fit.

And of course there are many users on here who promote that lifestyle or are at least nihilistic about the subject.

Fat=Estrogen=Foid=FuckYou

I generally don’t hate anybody.

Well no one other than criminiggers and Jews anyway, heh.

Yet I support the mission of this Reddit community if only because I’ve noticed unwarranted fat people hatred all my life from certain segments of the skinny fucker community.

Now I could understand and even accept the hate if you as a skinny person had your pizza or burger stolen from you by one of us or I guess if you were squished against an airplane window by one of us that was too inconsiderate to buy ourselves a second seat to accommodate our girth but the reasons for hating us usually don’t make any sense.

Skinny fuck #1: Why don’t you get off your lazy ass fatty and exercise all that weight off?:soy:

Fat fucker #1: Well I’m depressed, have no support system and don’t know what to do. Hey maybe you’d like to be my friend, offer me support and show me how things are done?:feelsUgh:

Skinny fuck #1: Errr sorry but I’m too lazy, selfish and narcissistic to help you or be your friend so I’ll just continue to mock you from afar and pretend that I’m somehow morally superior and mentally stronger than you even though body composition is 100% determined by genetics like basically everything else that determines one’s overall quality of life.:feelsEhh:

Fat=Estrogen=Foid=FuckYou
more fat women is good tho, means less hot women for Chafs to fuck. I am actually very that @kikecel s have brainwashed so many into being fat bitches.
I generally don’t hate anybody.

Well no one other than criminiggers and Jews anyway, heh.

Yet I support the mission of this Reddit community if only because I’ve noticed unwarranted fat people hatred all my life from certain segments of the skinny fucker community.

Now I could understand and even accept the hate if you as a skinny person had your pizza or burger stolen from you by one of us or I guess if you were squished against an airplane window by one of us that was too inconsiderate to buy ourselves a second seat to accommodate our girth but the reasons for hating us usually don’t make any sense.

Skinny fuck #1: Why don’t you get off your lazy ass fatty and exercise all that weight off?:soy:

Fat fucker #1: Well I’m depressed, have no support system and don’t know what to do. Hey maybe you’d like to be my friend, offer me support and show me how things are done?:feelsUgh:

Skinny fuck #1: Errr sorry but I’m too lazy, selfish and narcissistic to help you or be your friend so I’ll just continue to mock you from afar and pretend that I’m somehow morally superior and mentally stronger than you even though body composition is 100% determined by genetics like basically everything else that determines one’s overall quality of life.:feelsEhh:
:yes:100% too. most people who try dieting fail cause no support system and mockery. Normal skinny fags bully fatcels and make em stress eat. which ironically keeps fatcels fat

Last edited:
It's not a serious sub, it's made by the same people as loveforlandlords and antihatecommunities, to say the most extreme stuff that is technically against reddit TOS, but reddit is too cucked and say these people are "protected". They're some of my fav subs tbh

I am skinny maxxing rn too cause digestive issues. if I had no digestive issues I would fat max daily and hard. legit unfair world, I can't even fat max without gas problems
Absolutely Brutal ngl

It's not a serious sub, it's made by the same people as loveforlandlords and antihatecommunities, to say the most extreme stuff that is technically against reddit TOS, but reddit is too cucked and say these people are "protected". They're some of my fav subs tbh
doesn't matter it's serious enough and trigger skinny soycucks. also there are legit fatcels there flexing on skinny fucker scum

Fat people are more soy since being fat increases aromatization of t to e

more fat women is good tho, means less hot women for Chafs to fuck. I am actually very that @kikecel s have brainwashed so many into being fat bitches.

:yes:100% too. most people who try dieting fail cause no support system and mockery. Normal skinny fags bully fatcels and make em stress eat. which ironically keeps fatcels fat
Well and there’s literally more than that to it too.

There’s quite obviously something that’s genetically fucked up with our minds and or our physical bodies that is a legitimate illness pathology/disease and not simply a weakness of will or morals as most of the moronic population and even lower IQ prejudiced doctors believe.

It’s a problem that likely involves our gut bacteria and hormones or what have you that causes endless cravings that I now will refer to as the bottomless pit effect.

A doctor I used to have once informed me that gastric bypass works for so many as it pertains to weight loss because it’s not just a large portion of the person’s stomach being cut away but they also I guess with it lose quite a bit of a substance called grehlin that is generally supposed to regulate appetite or tell humans when they’re hungry but in us fat fucks?

It’s all out of wack giving us near constant and annoying hunger cravings bordering on a kind of torture for us if we aren’t constantly snacking or gorging ourselves on something.

Skinny fucks with good genetics don’t experience these constant torturous cravings so mistake us as being gluttons and our problems as morality based but even as a child I knew what the real truth was and that these people are low IQ thinkers or just lazy minded but if put into the same situation as us to where they’d be forced to think how they got there they’d sooner or later reach my own conclusions on our health situation.

Anyway that it’s pathological ie a legitimate disease or defect of brain or body as to whatever exactly is causing all this I’m quite certain if humanity lasts long enough let’s say at least two hundred or a thousand more years the cure to obesity will finally be found and the common poor treatment and bad attitudes of the public and medical industry towards us as well the so called health and fitness community’s advice and treatment of us will be laughed at and scorned and be made analogous to the oldschool practice of bloodletting before medical science finally advanced and figured out that this only made patients weaker and probably contributed to many unnecessary deaths rather than actually help anyone.

They may as well rope I guess. Dumpster smv if over 10% and male.
10% is way to lean. 11% or even up to 15% is decent, if you want to physiquemog normies while wearing clothes

There is no body for your face

Gotta love how the whole sub is making jokes about fat people instead. :feelskek:

10% is way to lean. 11% or even up to 15% is decent, if you want to physiquemog normies while wearing clothes
I want lean face even when salt bloated. At 11 to 15 it can fluctuate. Also don't give a fuck about physique mogging with clothes. May as well be a fat ass for that then.

flex on thincels and skinny soycucks
thin is fine but 'skinny' is a cancerous term: thin people have the least amount of skin (no muscle or fat to stretch it out) it doesn't make sense