Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Father kills 3 daughters in honor killing for shaming family

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Thoughts on this? Would honor killings stop the influx of sluttyness and degeracy among women

Context: one was set to be married and fucked some guy. Not positive about the other 2 but they were likely slutting it up and doing drugs and "partying" with Abdul

Hi cucktears! Have fun with this one

I think that could work.

I think that could work.
Do you think it would actually stop it or just make them more secretive and hidden in their slutty hookup culture.

Honor killings are a monkey-IQ tier cope. Currycels going ER on their own women because currycels can't attract them. Low IQ mongoloid cope.

Also,

> joined in May and you has almost 3,000 messages
> Watches gore and depraved shit.

Truest of Truecels right here. My sympathies

> joined in May and you has almost 3,000 messages
> Watches gore and depraved shit.

Truest of Truecels right here. My sympathies
I really might be the biggest NEET here tbh. I dont even postmax.

this is what whores deserve that man has balls of steel inshallah may he go to heaven with all the hoor al ayn

this is what whores deserve that man has balls of steel inshallah may he go to heaven with all the hoor al ayn
I'll give him this. He DEFINATELY has massive elephant balls to do that

Enjoy your moment of fame on cucktears tbh

bat blat blat blat

Do you think it would actually stop it or just make them more secretive and hidden in their slutty hookup culture.
Better yet, if we want to stop the sluts we should do public killings. Basically, we execute them in public and leave their bodies there. That way, these sluts know the consequences.

I think it would make them more secretive, you can’t stop human nature. Hypergamy was still going on before the sexual revolution but it was happening in the fields, when a woman’s husband was out on a trip, etc.

Nah, would just make them better at not getting caught plus what if they started killing us cuz most of bring shame by being total failers at life (I'm a strong example of that one)

Nah, would just make them better at not getting caught plus what if they started killing us cuz most of bring shame by being total failers at life (I'm a strong example of that one)
Thise honnor killings are almost always against women from what I understand. By fathers. To daughters.

Life motherfucking fuel

I'd definitely honor kill my daughter if it committed adultery. No doubt about it

Fucking
lifefuel

Thise honnor killings are almost always against women from what I understand. By fathers. To daughters.

Yeah but still, i'm pretty sure that there is a level of disappointment where you bring so much shame that you should get killed just out of pure empathy so I would not like to risk it. I like being alive

Yeah but still, i'm pretty sure that there is a level of disappointment where you bring so much shame that you should get killed just out of pure empathy so I would not like to risk it. I like being alive
As a man they would arrange you a marriage. Tbh

The slutty hookup culture is only popular because of how mainstream it is, if you could be shunned for being a whore like in the 1920's then less women would do it, because it wasn't socially acceptable and all women want is to increase their social status.

> watchpeopledie = "np"
> incel subreddit = "this needs to be stomped out"

> watchpeopledie = "np"
I think about that every time i go there tbh. Its like the world is taking crazy pills.
>Sad lonely virgins who feel rightfully persicuted?
EVIL
>Videos of people dying and being horrifically murdered?
A-ok!

> watchpeopledie = "np"
>people getting murdered, suicide, executions
nah you guys are okay
>”I’m ugly and can’t get a girlfriend”
DIE YOU FUCKING MISOGYNYSTS

Father is doing this because the law is doing shit, voluntary-whores need to be burned alive in public.

As a man they would arrange you a marriage. Tbh

I'm a failure in more ways than just relationship. I would love the part of getting an arranged marriage cuz that would solve one issue but there would be some other problems. A father will probably want to marry off his daughter to someone who can provide for them (I'm broke), they will want someone attractive and someone with a stable life. I'm none of those things. I think the arranged marriage should be a thing.

Apparently he killed them because he was going to prison for life and was worried about their future.

A 53 year old iranian-kurdish man kills his 3 daughers, 7, 12 and 19 in a village in Kermanshah province near Iraqi border.

Jesus Christ. That guy's hardcore.

Whenever I see stories like this, I think "what a waste". Couldn't he have let one of us have the bobs and vagene instead?