Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [OPIOID PILL] Opioids are an instant solution to suicidality, proving their efficacy for depression

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Jaak Panksepp at Washington State University and his colleagues decided to see whether an opioid can counter suicidal feelings. Opioids are one of the brain’s natural feel-good chemicals. They are released to relieve pain when we hurt ourselves, and are involved when we deal with mental pain, such as that caused by social rejection, a common trigger for suicidal thoughts. Recent studies have shown that the system seems to malfunction in people with depression. Separate work has shown that giving people low doses of opioids decreases their perception of social rejection. “Converging lines of evidence point to a connection between mental pain, depression, suicidal ideation and the body’s natural opioids,” says Panksepp.
At the start of the month-long trial, the average score of the participants was about 20. People given buprenorphine dropped an average of six points after one week and nearly 10 points by the end. Participants given a placebo only dropped two points after the full month of treatment. To put this in context, a score of 20 is deemed worrying enough to hospitalise a person for their own safety. This wouldn’t be thought necessary for a score of 10.
Panksepp says he’s confident that giving people higher doses of buprenorphine would have seen the effect kick in even earlier. Upping the dose is likely to be controversial, however, especially in the US, where the abuse of prescription opioids is so bad it is being called an epidemic.
The danger with opioids is that taking too much can dampen a person’s breathing to lethal levels. Of all the opioids, buprenorphine carries the lowest risk because there’s a dose beyond which users get no additional pain-relief – or high. It is even prescribed to people who are addicted to other opioids.

So what's the real reason that buprenorphine isn't prescribed more widely for depression, given how safe and effective it is? As Panskepp says elsewhere, it's simply because buprenorphine is a generic medication which nobody stands to gain any profit from researching and getting accepted by regulators.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/opiates/comments/18itb80/whenever_i_read_the_depression_sub_i_always_think/

My father broke his back when I was born, so hes been in chronic pain for 25+ years. The medication he takes to be able to function is called percocet. Never once in my life have I ever even considered taking his medication. I don't like drugs. I don't smoke weed, and drink maybe once in several months. The long and short of it is, after the NSAID did absolutely nothing for me- my Dad did something he had never done. He offered me a percocet. After some debate I decided fine , couldnt be worse than the zyprexa I used to be on- and I took one. What I experienced beside understanding fully and completely how people become addicted to this stuff- Was a complete and total remission of all my depression and anxiety symptoms, all at once.

I was absolutely blown away to say the least. Not only was it the first time in over a year that I felt like myself- I was actually happy. I'm sure many of you can relate to literally forgetting what happy feels like. Suddenly I was overcome with a positive outlook, motivation, a sense of ease and contentment, and a resolve that had been beaten and squeezed for every last of its worth; completely restored. Now I know it may seem as though I am advocating opiates, but here me out on this. The reason I wanted to share this is because , having that experience was a simple reminder: IT DOES EXIST. HAPPINESS DOES EXIST! MY BRAIN IS CAPABLE OF IT! And that realization was just what I needed.

Last edited:
If you can't get opiates right now, try kratom, for being legal it's surprisingly a very nice opiate.

In the meantime order some nitazene off the DW and that should last you a year or so.

In the meantime order some nitazene off the DW and that should last you a year or so.
Do you volumetrically dose the nitrazene or some shit? lol

If you can't get opiates right now, try kratom, for being legal it's surprisingly a very nice opiate.

Yeah I vouch for Kratom, take some every evening. Helps calm down a bit and get to sleep

Yeah I vouch for Kratom, take some every evening. Helps calm down a bit and get to sleep
For long-term use, I think kratom is too inconsistent. It's better to microdose a synthetic opioid.

Do you volumetrically dose the nitrazene or some shit? lol
Absolutely, if not you probably die.

Dissolvent in a solvent of your choice, put the liquid on a candy and eat it.

For long-term use, I think kratom is too inconsistent. It's better to microdose a synthetic opioid.
Probably, I don't know how to get my hands on stronger stuff tbh

Agreed, kratom is wonderful but you have to eat a lot of pills, and it is fleeting in it's effect, I don't really feel nearly as high as the time I first tried it, but that is the problem with most opiates I think.

Agreed, kratom is wonderful but you have to eat a lot of pills, and it is fleeting in it's effect, I don't really feel nearly as high as the time I first tried it, but that is the problem with most opiates I think.
Dissolving naltrexone into distilled water and taking doses of anywhere between 5mcg and 50mcg (that's MICROgrams) can potentiate opioids and control tolerance to them by sensitizing the opioid receptors.

The first time I tried this, it turned a dose of kratom that no longer felt like much to me into something that made me almost nod out, JFL

Dissolving naltrexone into distilled water and taking doses of anywhere between 5mcg and 50mcg (that's MICROgrams) can potentiate opioids and control tolerance to them by sensitizing the opioid receptors.

The first time I tried this, it turned a dose of kratom that no longer felt like much to me into something that made me almost nod out, JFL
Wow! I never knew of such a thing.

Wow! I never knew of such a thing.
This same principle applies elsewhere in psychiatry.

Taking vanishingly small amounts of a receptor antagonist will have agonistic effects, as the body seeks to compensate for the incipient blockade and reach homeostasis. Since the dosage of the antagonist is so low, it cannot fully block the receptor, and so the body is able to see success in its push for equilibrium.

Last edited:
Makes sense, I was skeptical when I heard similar things about using naloxone to improve the high, didn't make any sense but I understand now

Makes sense, I was skeptical when I heard similar things about using naloxone to improve the high, didn't make any sense but I understand now
There have been clinical trials into this for improving opioid analgesia, but none have succeeded, apparently because the range of therapeutic dosage is so wide depending upon individual genetic response that no trial has been able to capture one specific dose which is efficacious for enough people.

I said the range is 5mcg to 50mcg, but it could even be below 5mcg for you. It requires experimentation.

What do you recommend?
Take your pick of any synthetic mu-opioid agonist.

One of these days I'll experiment with kappa opioid antagonists in particular.

Now obviously, I would not recommend nitazene unless you know what you're doing, lol. It is more powerful than fentanyl, but even there, the poison is always in the dosage.

There are very safe synthetic mu-opioid agonists to take and it is very cheap to microdose them.

Last edited:
who’s the monster in your profile picture

Now obviously, I would not recommend nitazene unless you know what you're doing, lol. It is more powerful than fentanyl, but even there, the poison is always in the dosage.

There are very safe synthetic mu-opioid agonists to take and it is very cheap to microdose them.
What is your recommendation though? We can take our pick, but you’re done your research.

Btw, kappa opioids are nothing like mu-opioids. Salvia is stronger than DMT.

What is your recommendation though? We can take our pick, but you’re done your research.

Btw, kappa opioids are nothing like mu-opioids. Salvia is stronger than DMT.
The idea is to decrease kappa opioids (dynorphins), and increase mu opioids (endorphins) for depression.

I am hesitant to recommend anything because (((they))) are watching, but I've already testified to O-desmethyltramadol.

Last edited:
Just become a junkie bro.

A guy who has never experienced depression shouldn't comment on depression. The idea that becoming a junkie is going to make you LESS depressed, long term, JFL. Not to mention you're more likely to die from using than from being suicidal.

Just become a junkie bro.
Soytard transparent

Just use a strawman fallacy, bro

A guy who has never experienced depression shouldn't comment on depression.
Are you saying that the researcher in the article, Jaak Panksepp, never experienced depression? Because you're wrong. The whole reason he became interested in his field of study (affective neuroscience) was because of his own personal experiences with social loss and separation distress, which he posited as the cause of depression. This is absolutely correct in my experience, and its neurological relationship to endogenous opioids is beyond doubt.

The idea that becoming a junkie is going to make you LESS depressed, long term, JFL. Not to mention you're more likely to die from using than from being suicidal.
Well yes, if you do become a "junkie" then that will obviously make matters worse.

But using opioids, or any drug for that matter, does not automatically make you into a "junkie." Being a "junkie" implies that you cannot control yourself, and do not know what you are doing. Risk factors for this include being low in intelligence and impulse control.

So it is sort of a self-own to say that taking drugs will make you into a "junkie." It's tantamount to saying "I am low IQ and have no trust in my own cognitive faculties, which I am projecting onto others." Which, hey, at least makes you the wisest man among the dumb :lul:

I know you are just regurgitating War on Drugs memes, though. So for your information: official statistics indicate that only a minority of people who use potentially addictive drugs actually become addicted to them. I have seen the figure of 19%, but also much lower than that.

But if you are so concerned with this possibility, then reference the last post I quoted in the OP. It's someone who took an opioid drug just once, and it was enough for him to have restored his faith in the fact that happiness is possible. It reminds me of a blog post I read once which echoed this idea. It optimistically said "the fact that falling in love can eliminate your depression shows just how easily depression can be cured." Endogenous opioids are central to feelings of love, in this connection, which indicates that love is basically just an evolutionarily adaptive addiction (until it's not, of course, and you get the withdrawals which often lead people to self-destruction and suicide -- not a coincidence)!

Last edited:
View attachment 1010274
Just use a strawman fallacy, bro
Where's the stawman? That's literally what he's saying.
Are you saying that the researcher in the article, Jaak Panksepp, never experienced depression? Because you're wrong.
Nigga I was talking about the reddit post. When you post a study and a reddit post, nobody is reading the study.
The whole reason he became interested in his field of study (affective neuroscience) was because of his personal experiences with social loss and separation distress, which he posited as the cause of depression. This is absolutely correct in my experience,
In your experience of being a junkie? It's not absolutely correct, there are a thousand causes for depression.

Well yes, if you do become a "junkie" then that will obviously make matters worse.
And opioids are ridiculously addictive.
But using opioids, or any drug for that matter, does not automatically make you into a "junkie." Being a "junkie" implies that you cannot control yourself, and do not know what you are doing. Risk factors for this include being low in impulse control and low in intelligence.

So it is sort of a self-own to say that taking drugs will make you into a "junkie." It's tantamount to saying "I am low IQ and have no trust in my own cognitive faculties." Which, hey, at least makes you a bit smarter than the dumbest out there :lul:
Yes, it's a real slight on my intelligence that I don't want to try heroin or fentanyl.
I know you are just regurgitating War on Drugs memes, though. So for your information: official statistics indicate that only a minority of people who use potentially addictive drugs actually become addicted to them. I have seen the figure of 19%, but also much lower than that.
For heroin it's higher. Google speculates 1 in 4. I'd imagine higher for people with serious mental health problems.
But if you are so concerned with this possibility, then reference the last post I quoted in the OP. It's someone who took an opioid drug just once, and it was enough for him to have restored his faith in the fact that happiness is possible. It reminds me of a blog post I read once which echoed this idea. It said "the fact that falling in love can eliminate your depression shows just how easily depression can be cured." Endogenous opioids are central to feelings of love, by the way, which indicates that love is basically just an evolutionarily adaptive addiction (until it's not, of course, and you get the withdrawals which often lead people to self-destruction and suicide -- not a coincidence)!
Well yes. Just like happy people become depressed when their Dad dies. I don't need hard drugs, SSRIs work for me.

Nigga I was talking about the reddit post. When you post a study and a reddit post, nobody is reading the study.
Oh, so you simply didn't read the entirety of the OP yet are giving your knee-jerk reactions to it. Gotcha :feelsugh:

Don't pretend as though this is normal behavior, by the way, and project your own indolence onto others. Not everybody is retarded and incapable of reading (or quoting what they're responding to), just like not everybody is retarded and guaranteed to become a drug addict just because they use so-called "hard drugs." What is true for you is not necessarily true for others.

What's hilarious about this is that you didn't even comprehend the reddit thread, because the redditor was specifically talking about SUICIDAL PEOPLE and how instead of LITERALLY KILLING THEMSELVES when they're on the ledge of a bridge, he would like to give them an opioid to teach them that there is another way.

At a certain point, yes, you can argue that being addicted is better than being dead
:feelskek:

Although American drug policy is certainly geared towards killing addicts.

My position on that is if people are going to take opioids anyway, since it treats the root of their depression (the opioid system which governs social attachment), then they might as well be officially recognized, prescribed the safest options, and given guidance -- instead of stigmatized by people like you who think that anybody who touches a "hard drug" will become "LE JUNKAY." This demonstrably false logic and the War on Drugs it champions has caused so much death and suffering, and represents a SELF-FULFILLING PROPHESY: it has specifically caused the fentanyl crisis you decry since addicts don't have any other option than fentanyl in the ghettoized black market they're forced into by the prohibitionist state.

In your experience of being a junkie?
I literally had a debate with a person on this website who kept calling me a junky but then later admitted in the same thread to being a junky. I looked through his post history and he was on criminal probation due to his drug addiction. I think you're exhibiting the same psychopathology here. You have a lot of pent up shame over your substance abuse (or perhaps the substance abuse of friends or family) that you feel a need to pin onto others for catharsis, and may unironically need therapy to get over it :lul:

It's not absolutely correct, there are a thousand causes for depression.
No, I am not inclined to believe that depression is some mystified thing with a thousand different causes.

Especially if you are on incels.is, it's pretty fucking obvious that you're depressed because you're socially isolated and a loser
. And hence it's an endogenous opioid issue.

Well yes. Just like happy people become depressed when their Dad dies. I don't need hard drugs, SSRIs work for me.
It's great that SSRIs work for you, but they don't work for a majority of people, and have the potential to cause permanent sexual dysfunction and emotional blunting. I personally have been damaged in this way by SSRIs.

I would much rather take a small risk of addiction (that hasn't happened after a year of taking opioids and stimulants) over reactive oxygen species wrecking my genitals, JFL, and there are whole threads on r/PSSD saying the same thing.

Yes, it's a real slight on my intelligence that I don't want to try heroin or fentanyl.
What's a slight on your intelligence is that you can't name any other opioid besides heroin or fentanyl, despite the fact that the study in the OP is about a particularly safe one on which it's impossible to overdose due to a ceiling of effects.

Last edited:
A guy who has never experienced depression shouldn't comment on depression
What that guy actually said is "all the time that I’ve been using [opioids].. I’ve never been depressed"

Seems to confirm my thread, doesn't it? That's why I posted it.

You literally completely failed to comprehend what little you read :feelshaha:

And here they are specifying that they meant actively suicidal people:

Unlike you, I had taken care to read this before forming my opinion of their original post.

Last edited:
I'm a supporter of opiodmaxxing too (see my name lmao) especially for people like us for who have to live this life of depression

I'm a supporter of opiodmaxxing too (see my name lmao) especially for people like us for who have to live this life of depression
We need incel opioid dens, tbh

If you can prove inceldom past age 25 you should be able to get any drugs you want from government at no cost
At that point an incel should be socially celebrated for not going ER, and be given access to every possible treatment, not unlike a late stage cancer patient with nothing to lose.

Last edited: