Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Favorite backhanded compliments for men

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/158mmgl/favorite_backhanded_compliments_for_men/

So here are MY favorite backhanded compliments for guys:

“Wow you smell good. I wasn’t expecting that” after you give them a hug

“You seem like you talk to your mom a lot”

“When did your dad start going bald?” -you can say this at any time and it’s better if you’ve never seen their dad

“You strike me as someone who didn’t have pets growing up” -this one will keep them up at night lol

Foid "humor" :lul:

It’s not like foids already blatantly insult men

What guy will take offense to the first two? They just come off as dumb comments. I doubt any woman would actually go around talking like this. The last one is also just dumb and makes little sense.

The 3rd one...it's completely unnecessary and weird to ask about the dad since it's obvious you're really asking about him.

Women are dumb. Notice how much more straightforward the comments by men are. They're not even really offensive to anyone but a toilet aka narcissist

Why do they expect these 'backhanded compliments' to work anymore after setting skyhigh expectations for men?
It's the same kind of delusion where they can be whores but expect men to be traditional.

Women refuse to replicate my genes and that's why i suffer and cry

What guy will take offense to the first two? They just come off as dumb comments. I doubt any woman would actually go around talking like this. The last one is also just dumb and makes little sense.

The 3rd one...it's completely unnecessary and weird to ask about the dad since it's obvious you're really asking about him.

Women are dumb. Notice how much more straightforward the comments by men are. They're not even really offensive to anyone but a toilet aka narcissist
They should stick to their misandry, which is already socially-acceptable. Must be their ego.

“You strike me as someone who didn’t have pets growing up” -this one will keep them up at night lol
Any man whom this actually keeps up at night is probably a sissy.

Foid iq is non existent btw

Look at her profile. Surprise, surprise! She's an OF whore.

Girls don't chase guys, guys chase girls. Hence the attitude. She'll get older. She'll buy a cat. And another one. And another one. In the end she'll start to vent about female inceldom and "pink pill". But it will be too late: her saggy tits and fat belly won't attract Chad and she will live the rest of her miserable life in the house of cats. Someday her neighbours will call police on her because of horrible smell of decomposition. They will arrive, break into her apartment and find her body. Decomposing and chewed by starving cats.

She will be cremated and buried at the municipal graveyard among hobos and junkies who's bodies also weren't claimed by anyone. This is the price she'll pay.

As I read these I realize there’s no such thing as a backhanded compliment from a woman

In the current marketplace, ANY initiation of contact from a birthing person is the opening of an opportunity to consume her time and energy, which is highly inflated in value. In a way, her giving a backhanded compliment to a man would be her making a backhanded remark to herself lol.

If any foid said one of those to me, I’d just laugh at her face for trying to be rude to me, a man who has endured three decades of inceldom and has a skin as thick as lead, and I’d continue the conversation with her as best I could to consume as much as her time as possible with a man she wanted to insult.

Fucking lol

i dont take anything foids say serious

“Wow you smell good. I wasn’t expecting that” after you give them a hug
Chad only