Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Favorite Games to Rot to?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Mine has to be shitty WoW servers and soon classic wow, fantastic games. As well as watching some yt vids etc. What is yours?

GTA online. Overwatch. PUBG, Cities skylines, Forza Horizon 3

i could never get into overwatch or pubg, games like that u just cannot rot to for days, or maybe its just me

Is GTA online worth playing? I heard it was full of hackers and Cockstar is too busy banning people for single player mods.

Anyway. I'm currently rotting in Naval Action. The only people playing are jaded oldfags like me, and there are zero femoids in the playerbase.

Age of Sail simulator, very pretty to look at and ships sail realistically, not like "motorboats with sails" in Pirates or Black Flag.

It's a bit grindy but cool. You can sail a bunch of ships, from a tiny pissant cutter to a big fuck-off first rate ship of the line. Combat is awesome (can be hard to learn but satisfying once you do). Almost all ships are historically accurate. I only play PvE but PvP is supposed to be fun and brutal.

Check out the vids on youtoob for a better overall idea. Mind you it is still in beta so the interface is shit and there is no tutorial. But a lot of people who play are helpful and have so much shit accumulated that they just give money and ships away for free.

Assassin's Creed 2. Maybe some others I can't remember, but I've played Assassin's Creed 2 over and over again at least 30 times since 2013 (when I first played it).

It would be safe to go with multiplayer games to rot though because of their high replay value.

Battlefield 1 is good, i put 14 day's into it total. Over the past few month's ive completed the first 2 bajo kazooie game's, thats like 90hours.

Here is my list:

Fallout 4
Skyrim
Horizon: Zero Dawn

Beautiful escapism

Incelibate anarchist said:
Battlefield 1 is good, i put 14 day's into it total. Over the past few month's ive completed the first 2 bajo kazooie game's, thats like 90hours.
the new one? I only used bf3

nausea said:
I liked bf3, good mp shooter

I skiped bf3 but the first map pack in bf4 we're ported bf3 maps and they were really good.

Incelibate anarchist said:
nausea said:
I liked bf3, good mp shooter
I skiped bf3 but the first map pack in bf4 we're ported bf3 maps and they were really good.
yes, apart from some narrow citymap and the metrostation one

the openfield ones were glorious

Allday said:
Here is my list:

Fallout 4
Skyrim
Horizon: Zero Dawn

Beautiful escapism

Doesn't horizon zero dawn have a femoid protagonist? Fuck that.