Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Favourite recent playstation exclusive

Favourite playstation exclusive

• Spiderman 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • God of war Ragnarök

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Horizon Forbidden West

• Last of us 2

• Ghost of Tsushima

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Returnal

• Gran Turismo 7

• Last of us Part 1 Remake

• Death Stranding

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
Which is your favourite recent playstation exclusive, in regards to gameplay, interesting story etc.

Most of these games are going to be released on Steam.

Ghost of Tsushima is the only one which looks moderately interesting. The rest is just random soy shit.

At the moment I'm playing Horizon Forbidden West and finishing God of war 2018. Whilst I like Horizon's gameplay, it's just not very interesting to me. I don't find robot dinosaurs particularly interesting or anything mech related. The character as well is some woke arse tribes woman with the personality of a brick. Killzone was much more interesting as a series with the Nazi Helghast.

Assassin's Creed appeals to me a lot more than Horizon. Almost every other playstation exclusive appeals to me more than Horizon. I like survival games like Last of us, even Death Stranding was interesting to me. I still like Horizon, it's just not very interesting.

Ghost of Tsushima is the only one which looks moderately interesting. The rest is just random soy shit.
ye Ghost of Tsushima is really good, I haven't played a bad Sucker punch game. It's their most violent work, lots of blood as it should be. It's a much better game than Horizon, not saying that's bad but Feudal Japan is a lot more interesting than some boring arse apocalyptic world overrun by robot dinosaurs. I love apocalyptic worlds like Fallout, Last of us or Death Stranding which are all a lot more interesting than fuckin robot Jurassic park.

Last edited:
None of them they all are trash (with exception of Ratchet since it was pretty fun) when compared to ps2/ps3 games. Plus:
Most of these games are going to be released on Steam.
Gonna try Ghost of Sushi when it comes to Steam, but from gameplays it looks like yet another boring AC clone but in Japanese setting.

None of them they all are trash (with exception of Ratchet since it was pretty fun) when compared to ps2/ps3 games. Plus:

Gonna try Ghost of Sushi when it comes to Steam, but from gameplays it looks like yet another boring AC clone but in Japanese setting.
ye a lot of games are AC clones tbh, I'm an AC fan so I don't mind. I enjoyed AC Mirage this year, not a perfect game but I appreciate its return to stealth, the earlier games were badass Assassin games.

Ghost of Tsushima is a top tier game for sure, I still need to get the director's cut. InFamous and Sly cooper series I enjoyed as well from Sucker punch.

Demon's souls remake. It looks amazing compared to the original.

playstation, 5 games

Glad u included gt7. This gave me a few minutes of satisfaction. Aside from that, I’ve played ghost which I couldn’t get into despite being the filthy weeb that I am.

Horizon is the worst, boring arse game with a narcissist woke protagonist. I'm tired of these open world games that are an absolute to play. Since Elden Ring, every open world is now a chore by comparison. If it's going to be open world then it should be fun, like Spiderman 2 for instance.

The recent Assassin's Creed games were horribly bloated, I fuckin hated Odyssey and Valhalla. I love the earlier AC games though which had an emphasis of being an assassin, that's why I actually appreciate Mirage a lot more than the recent games. But ye I'm 7 hours into Horizon FW and already want to quit this boring fuckin game. Honestly, even Death Stranding is more engaging to me than Horizon, say what you want about that game but it was definitely interesting, a classic example of a game that is more than the sum of its parts.

GT7 is the only one I've bought

And it's not the greatest ngl

Last played PS exclusive was Last of us part 2 and sucked like the TV show did on Last of us one

Resent? None. They’re all shit. The last PlayStation exclusives I thoroughly enjoyed were Detroit: Become Human and The Last Guardian. The Last of Us 2 would’ve made it to that list too had it not been for the story derailing so badly half way through.

Last edited:
Damn Soynycucks must be STARVED of good games

Waste of good space and hard drive.

It’s Horizon: Zero Dawn reskinned. That game was the last Snoy exclusive I picked up and ended up regretting it like a day after. Never again honestly, I genuinely can’t imagine how or why soys enjoy them so much. It’s beyond me.

I'm a sony fanboy but all of these seem mediocre or even shit besides maybe gran turismo 7

I like most sony exclusives, the same can't be said for xbox, although I'd probably enjoy starfield and kojima's newly announced game OD. Nintendo and Sony have my respect, I've always had playstation consoles including handhelds. I had the switch but never played it. if they can release a nintendo with good specs and trophies then that'd be amazing. I would buy that and play mario and zelda if they had trophies.

Did any of you guys play Death Stranding? It's a very polarising game, probably the most boring game ever conceived as its predominantly a FedEx sim. You carry a corpse on your back across a map the size of africa in the pissin rain.

Despite this, I found it strangely absorbing in a way, I'm a fan of survival games and your surviving against the elements of nature amongst dark benevolent forces. The world and lore itself is very intriguing, I find anything post apocalyptic interesting except Horizon which was boring. 'Asylum for the feeling' is a beautiful song in Death Stranding that resonates with every lonely man out there.

No exclusive for your face

Waste of good space and hard drive.
Yeah, the 5GB Steam itself takes up is a waste of amazing space you could be using to store shit like, uh...

Gran turismo sport was good I still play it I have a toyota supra as my drift car fully modded up

They're all gay, because they're all woke and LGBT-exclusive. lol

They're all gay, because they're all woke and LGBT-exclusive. lol
This is why respect those developers that never deviate from their intended vision like Rockstar or FromSoftware, they don't pander to the snowflakes

Spider-Man 2018
it's not as woke as Spider-Man 2

Non of the above. I actually like Dreams and hoping that Media Molecule (MMZ) Would eventually port it to PC.

Most are movie garbage barely even a video game except bloodborne

shadow of the colossus all the fucking way man

I will never play the cuck of us 2, the first one is better because joel isn't a cuck

Btw you guys are free to add me on psn - babel07. I'd like some fellow incel brothers on my PS5 friends list.

I've just been playing Alan Wake 2 recently and some Horizon, God of war and Detroit.