Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A stupid geek urinal broke my playstation 1, my first console, when I was around 10 or 11.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Truecel trait: Your shit gets broken by normies for their enjoyment.
@beanercel made a thread that reminded me of this story
When I was younger like either 5 or 6 I was given my first console, a playstation 1 by my beloved parents :owo:
I loved it so much, I had all the crash bandicoot games, tekken, tony hawk, and etc and I took good care of it all the way to 10 or 11 years old.

Around that time, my parents hosted a house party with my family who then brought over their kids around my age who also brought their neighborhood/school friends over.
I was a loner and usually stayed in my room while everyone else was downstairs, but this time I was forced to share my toys and games with them.
A stupid urinal who was my cousins neighborhood friend much older than me (like 15 at the time) had a gaming laptop that she brought.
She said she wanted to do something cool with my Playstation, which I let her excitedly being young and wondering what she'd do.

She took apart my shit and plugged something from it into her usb in her computer and back into my playstation.
She flashed my Playstation's BIOS or something until where the startup/boot would not turn on correctly and made random noises.
She bricked my playstation and then stole my memory card so I lost all my progress on every single thing.
I asked her to turn it back, and ofc stupid this cumskin urinal didn't know how and just left when the party was over.

I remember I cried that same night feeling like I've been raped.

You should break her body as compensation.

i would've choke and raped her in crash bandicoot

Holes' hatred of us starts from the protocel days

Brutal. I was the weird guy in my family who would properly soft mod consoles for the other kids.

When I was younger like either 5 or 6 I was given my first console, a playstation 1 by my beloved parents :owo:
I loved it so much, I had all the crash bandicoot games, tekken, tony hawk, and etc and I took good care of it all the way to 10 or 11 years old.

Around that time, my parents hosted a house party with my family who then brought over their kids around my age who also brought their neighborhood/school friends over.
I was a loner and usually stayed in my room while everyone else was downstairs, but this time I was forced to share my toys and games with them.
A stupid urinal who was my cousins neighborhood friend much older than me (like 15 at the time) had a gaming laptop that she brought.
She said she wanted to do something cool with my Playstation, which I let her excitedly being young and wondering what she'd do.

She took apart my shit and plugged something from it into her usb in her computer and back into my playstation.
She flashed my Playstation's BIOS or something until where the startup/boot would not turn on correctly and made random noises.
She bricked my playstation and then stole my memory card so I lost all my progress on every single thing.
I asked her to turn it back, and ofc stupid this cumskin urinal didn't know how and just left when the party was over.

a foid broke my fave guitar on stage.

I’m sorry that happened to you man… I can imagine how crushing it must have been. That dumb bitch :feelsseriously: did your parents ever find out?

I’m sorry that happened to you man… I can imagine how crushing it must have been. That dumb bitch :feelsseriously: did your parents ever find out?
I think I recall telling them, but they couldn't do anything since they probably didn't know her parents.
I think they may have gotten mad at me for "letting" her do that to my playstation.

this is more tramua than any female rape victim has experienced :feelsbadman:
Unironically though... chicks mostly get raped by their own bfs, while he was forced to interact with that foid and let her use his stuff

Wait...was this intentional or accidental?

You should break her body as compensation.

Wait...was this intentional or accidental?
fucking intentional toilets are the evilest creatures on this fucking planet

crash her bandicoot

Brutal. The bitch deserves to die.

First mistake was trusting a toilet with tech.

Op is a larping fakecel FAGGOT. Your story is so obviously fake i can't even keep up with your bullshit at all. This kid doesen't even know how the PS1 system works......... Who the fuck is able to flash PS1 BIOS????????? Also how did she casually took something apart from your console and was being able to connect it to her gaming laptop???????????? Kid KILL YOURSELF and leave this forum CUNT.

CRYSTAL METH

Greycel
Joined Feb 16, 2024
Last seen 3 minutes ago · Viewing forum Inceldom Discussion
Posts33

She had a gaming laptop when the ps1 was out? I didnt know gaming laptops were around then.
This was back when Toshiba was the shit to have. I have no clue what she had, but I remember my aunt had a Quismos.

Op is a larping fakecel FAGGOT. Your story is so obviously fake i can't even keep up with your bullshit at all. This kid doesen't even know how the PS1 system works......... Who the fuck is able to flash PS1 BIOS????????? Also how did she casually took something apart from your console and was being able to connect it to her gaming laptop???????????? Kid KILL YOURSELF and leave this forum CUNT.

CRYSTAL METH

Greycel
Joined Feb 16, 2024
Last seen 3 minutes ago · Viewing forum Inceldom Discussion
Posts33

Brutal. I was the weird guy in my family who would properly soft mod consoles for the other kids.
I used to do free PC repair for people thinking they would suddenly like me and it would get me foidfriends.

I would've attacked that bitch
My chadlite cousin also nearly ruined my PS3

I think I recall telling them, but they couldn't do anything since they probably didn't know her parents.
I think they may have gotten mad at me for "letting" her do that to my playstation.
Yeah this is the type of shit that made me completely stop listening to my parents

Instead of defending me when bad shit happened to me, they’d just blame me for having let bad shit happen to me as if I had any choice in the matter. Then they’d try to shelter me from absolutely harmless shit like sleepovers or making friends.

Eventually I grew the fuck up and completely stopped listening to their inane ass ideas. I will not listen to people who lack the iq to think through their own actions