Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Fbcel bragging thread. Last 5 messages you received in fb

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Alien looking norwoodcel sent link to his site (just some music in it)

Random pakistani fb friend sent propagandist picture, calling Indian prime minister terrorist

Old gay sent smiley with hearts

Another norwoodcel laughing at my joke I sent him

Flat earther volcel expressing his hate about facebook

I don't have a fb. But when I did it was just girls blocking me or telling me to fuck off

I don't have a fb. But when I did it was just girls blocking me or telling me to fuck off
I had one. The only people I had on it were my sisters, my nephew and one coworker. I honestly don’t have a single friend.

I asked a few random people for some information I need. I already have it. A few people have already answered. Surprisingly, the angry feminist foid was the most helpful and the quickest to answer.

Was the coworker a female?
LOL no. He was a 34 year old ugly drug addict with no teeth that I carpooled with because I drove by his house on the way to work and he had a suspended license. I doubt he would have even talked to me if he couldn’t use me for rides to work.

After I quit that job, he ended up going on a drug binge and is back in prison JFL!

LOL no. He was a 34 year old ugly drug addict with no teeth that I carpooled with because I drove by his house on the way to work and he had a suspended license. I doubt he would have even talked to me if he couldn’t use me for rides to work.

After I quit that job, he ended up going on a drug binge and is back in prison JFL!
Damn. Was he an incel?

Damn. Was he an incel?
No, he was actually pretty decent looking when he was young. He’d been doing heroin for 10+ years when I met him, rotted his teeth out and aged him considerably.

He still had a decent looking girlfriend, she was kinda chubby but had massive tits. She had 3 black kids and was a single mother so it was a betabux situation. She wasn’t much of a catch but he was getting more pussy than I was and am. Last I heard, he’s in jail again and she moved 3 or 4 states away and has a restraining order against him.

No, he was actually pretty decent looking when he was young. He’d been doing heroin for 10+ years when I met him, rotted his teeth out and aged him considerably.

He still had a decent looking girlfriend, she was kinda chubby but had massive tits. She had 3 black kids and was a single mother so it was a betabux situation. She wasn’t much of a catch but he was getting more pussy than I was and am. Last I heard, he’s in jail again and she moved 3 or 4 states away and has a restraining order against him.
Damn. Seems like he's more fucked than you.

none no kikebook

"Chris, put up a profile picture so people recognize you". :feelstrash: Since I have a fake facebook for creeping on foids, any notification I get makes me think I accidentally sent a friend request or liked their photos.

Made an account with an anime pic and name. SInce that moment I have a never ending stream of friend requests, messages and video calls from ethnics and SEAcels.

Lel

Last 5 messages you received in fb

1) nothing
2) nothing
3) nothing
4) nothing
5) nothing

Why would I have any social media

I don't think I have recieved 5 messages on facebook tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2