Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feel like flying to Japan to perform Chikan on Japanese girls

VodkaCope

VodkaCope

Tat Tvam Asi
-
It is said that girls there are of high inhibition.
Accordingly, it's likely, nay certain they will not report you for molesting them in a crowded train.

Sounds good bro

Mogs me at travelling

A little squeeze will please the japanese.

It is true. They are high inhib and very likely won't say shit if you grope them. However, if you are noticeably gaijin, this rule might not apply, so be careful. Also be careful with white-knight Western gaijin --- I saw a YouTube vid where some blue-pill Chadstralian started getting all muh-lady-captain-save-a-ho because an old Japanese man was taking pictures of a random noodlewhore

It is true. They are high inhib and very likely won't say shit if you grope them. However, if you are noticeably gaijin, this rule might not apply, so be careful. Also be careful with white-knight Western gaijin --- I saw a YouTube vid where some blue-pill Chadstralian started getting all muh-lady-captain-save-a-ho because an old Japanese man was taking pictures of a random noodlewhore

I am a ricecel hehehe

This.Gaijin don't get chikan pass, theyll report you so they can blame foreigners and continue doing it.It is true that Japanese frequently do it and get away with it though

And hes banned. IT account didnt last long here