Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR feel like shit today

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
do you guys have this as well? Some days I just wake up like I had been hit by a truck. I actually feel more tired after sleeping.

A friend of mine called to a walk and I had to tell win I couldn't go. Even he tells me often that I look like a 70 year old stucked in a young body. I feel like doing nothing today tbh

oemCk9q.gif

Whatcha drinking or taking?

That happens to me whenever i sleep for too long, like over 12 hours

Sometimes I do. No motivation to do anything, work or entertainment alike. Just LDAR.

Yes im always super low on energy despite getting 9+ hours of sleep a night

I relate tbh.
Some days I can't even walk properly.
I'm getting drunk in my small shitty room while watching a movie rn

I feel like that often :feelsbadman:

Yeah. Today's been the worst day I've had since quarentine began for some reason.

Despite having enough sleep I wake up and I feel so heavy and tired and so lacking of energy I can't even do the things I enjoy and can't do simple things like play Vidya.

I spent most of the day just staring out the window or just laying down doing nothing, not even daydreaming, like some inanimate object.

I was meant to do some studying today but I just couldn't. I managed to get some done but if I did anymore I probs would've collapsed. And thing I did should've taken me 15mins but it took me an hour cuz of no energy.

Jew pills? Care to elaborate?
antidepressants
Yeah. Today's been the worst day I've had since quarentine began for some reason.

Despite having enough sleep I wake up and I feel so heavy and tired and so lacking of energy I can't even do the things I enjoy and can't do simple things like play Vidya.

I spent most of the day just staring out the window or just laying down doing nothing, not even daydreaming, like some inanimate object.

I was meant to do some studying today but I just couldn't. I managed to get some done but if I did anymore I probs would've collapsed. And thing I did should've taken me 15mins but it took me an hour cuz of no energy.
I feel u boy

that sucks, I wonder how things will be when I get older

I never feel like shit for some reason, only when there's literally nothing to do and my copes get boring but that's not common for me. Usually my family/other people make me pissed but it doesn't usually come internally unless I look in the mirror which I never do. I also feel like shit when I remember that i'm a manlet and that i'll never be at least 5'11 and good looking but I try not to dwell on that.

I never feel like shit for some reason, only when there's literally nothing to do and my copes get boring but that's not common for me. Usually my family/other people make me pissed but it doesn't usually come internally unless I look in the mirror which I never do. I also feel like shit when I remember that i'm a manlet and that i'll never be at least 5'11 and good looking but I try not to dwell on that.
mogs me on still being able to cope and enjoy it tbh

mogs me on still being able to cope and enjoy it tbh
I know it sounds bluepilled but if you find the right copes it shouldn't get boring for you

Your posts hmm there's something about the way you write it's very unsettling I don't know why?

Yeah sometimes

I drank so much caffeine yesterday that I woke up and felt like absolute shit tbh.

I feel like shit everyday