Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feeling inferior to my dad

BWill

BWill

Recruit
★★
My dad's a great guy, but I feel inferior to him as a man because he mogs me at everything that has to do with masculinity. I'm 21 and he's 45 but he's still a lot stronger than me.

We're the same height but mogs me at everytthing else physical. He muscle-mogs the hell out of me. I avoid taking my shirt off when he's around because my body looks scrawny and weak compared to his.

He beat me at arm wrestling. Worse, last week I was helping him move some heavy stuff from one of his apartment rentals to storage and he ended up moving most of it because I couldn't carry as much as he did. He was carrying heavier stuff and and doing it faster than me while i was struggling to move stuff that weighed less. I couldn't lift something so I asked him to help me carry it and he just picked it up without my help and carried it by himself like i wasn't there. I felt useless.

It seems like he has women lined up and I'm still a virgin. Even girls my are are more attracted to him than me.

Anybody else have to deal with this?

21 and 45; I'm not surprised by him physiquemogging you by that much... :feelsugh:

Did he ever try to teach you his ways of "masculinity" or activities that he presumably did? :feelsjuice:

I also assume he facemogs you; if he does, then it's just more proof that the genetic-recombinationpill is brutal. :feelswhat:

Did he ever try to teach you his ways of "masculinity" or activities that he presumably did? :feelsjuice:

I also assume he facemogs you; if he does, then it's just more proof that the genetic-recombinationpill is brutal. :feelswhat:
Yeah he tried to teach me but I didn't get to spend much time with him growing up but it wasn't his fault. My mom moved around a lot and Dad had to travel far to see me. And yeah he facemogs me too. How did you know? Even though I know he's my bio dad, his genetics for building strength and muscle are superior to mine, thanks to the cucks on my mom's side of the family. I think he has more testosterone than me too.

Yeah he tried to teach me but I didn't get to spend much time with him growing up but it wasn't his fault. My mom moved around a lot and Dad had to travel far to see me. And yeah he facemogs me too. How did you know? Even though I know he's my bio dad, his genetics for building strength and muscle are superior to mine, thanks to the cucks on my mom's side of the family. I think he has more testosterone than me too.
I didn't know; I did, however, guess, as genetic recombination of otherwise normie parents resulting in subhuman genetics isn't that rare in many families. :feelsclown:

being incel and comparing yourself to other men is a bad idea

I didn't know; I did, however, guess, as genetic recombination of otherwise normie parents resulting in subhuman genetics isn't that rare in many families. :feelsclown:
I get my subhuman genetics from my mom's side of the family. My dad remarried and had another son who's 15 and he's on his way to becoming a Chad. He'll surpass me as a man.

My dad heightmog and relationship/sex mogs me. He is 185cm in 176cm. He fucks grannies while I rot and was a richfag who got everything on a silver plate at my age while I have to wage slave

You technically are, because your dad wasn’t an incel. It’s just the truth.

I heightmog my dad, but he facemogs me. I inherited all the bad things from my parents.

Im 24 and my dad is almost 60. Im taller and better looking but he still had a way better youth due to getting to grow up in the 70s/80s