Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feeling like shit about balding

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Some days I cope with it better than others, but it's making me feel like shit now. Even though I know it'll never happen, I dream of one day being able to find some unicorn foid who could look past my inferior ethnic heritage, but what foid could ever look past someone being bald AND ethnic. My chance of ascension went from 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% to 0%.

brahmin-terrorist-raped-dalit-2.jpg

I don't think it's possible to feel good about balding.

Idc about balding tbh. I was already having 0 sex, so what can balding do? Make me have negative sex? That's why I just don't care about my looks or improving them at all. As long as I don't grow 6 inches taller, none of it really makes any difference. Better to just not think about it at that point.

Idc about balding tbh. I was already having 0 sex, so what can balding do? Make me have negative sex? That's why I just don't care about my looks or improving them at all. As long as I don't grow 6 inches taller, none of it really makes any difference. Better to just not think about it at that point.
What's your height?

I sometimes think like this, I was 0/10 with hair and it's not like I can go lower? Maybe smv can go into negatives but foids already hate me. Still brutal seeing hair recede.

I wish I was good at coping.
It's a skill which can be developed. I used to be suicidal and depressed as a teen because I was shit at coping. I would mope constantly about how I would never get a gf or friends. Now I just don't think about it. I just accepted it and I cope by keeping myself busy/entertained with things that I can do by myself.

At least you won't have your curly sand hair anymore.
True, it's why I'm not bothering with fin or min or whatever, my hair isn't worth saving.

make you feel even worse about your looks

make you feel even worse about your looks
Why? What difference does it make? I only care about my looks inasmuch as they get me things. They weren't getting me anything anyway, so making them worse makes no difference.

Why? What difference does it make? I only care about my looks inasmuch as they get me things. They weren't getting me anything anyway, so making them worse makes no difference.
it does affect you
would you feel bad if you lost a finger?
same principle more or less

it does affect you
would you feel bad if you lost a finger?
same principle more or less
Are you trolling? Losing a finger would have a large effect on my ability to do things. How will being uglier affect me?

Are you trolling? Losing a finger would have a large effect on my ability to do things. How will being uglier affect me?
by you feeling worse about yourself
"bUt I AlReAdY dOnT cArE"

What effect will it have on my life which will make me feel worse? You said it's basically the same principle as losing a finger, something which has an obvious effect on one's ability, so what kind of effect will this have? Or are you just retarded and use analogies that don't follow?

What effect will it have on my life which will make me feel worse? You said it's basically the same principle as losing a finger, something which has an obvious effect on one's ability, so what kind of effect will this have? Or are you just retarded and use analogies that don't follow?
humans are social creatures,everyone cares how they look infront of people,its innate
you are deluding yourself that being bald wont affect you

humans are social creatures,everyone cares how they look infront of people,its innate
Where did you learn this? That sounds more like a generalization than something scientifically provable.

Where did you learn this? That sounds more like a generalization than something scientifically provable.
what about the clothing industry? makeup industry? cosmetic surgery? Clearly millions of people care about their appearance.
Look outside - do all people dress like hobos or do they look at least look presentable?

Clearly millions of people care about their appearance.
I didn't deny that many people care. But have you insinuated that every single person on Earth cares, and that it's impossible for anyone not to.

Only white people should worry about their appearance, ethnics are 0/10 no matter what.