Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting feeling lonely and having negative thoughts 24/7

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
as long as i am breathing i am constantly enduring negative thoughts and mental anguish unless i am asleep this is the only time that i am feeling free and i wish i was just dead already because i cant stand this consumer judgemental world that judges u by the way u look and if u dont have the looks then its fucking over. i used to cope thinking that it was not over but the hard truth struck me about female nature and how evil people are from the blackpill videos that i watched and said wait a min its fucking true i am living it on my daily life. i was never a bad person in my life and i dont know why i am suffering for no reason the universe or whatever god there is wants me dead so badly so he inflicts suffering and miserty for me. i am muslim but i am doubting my beleifs because nothing seems to work i tried to pray but i was the same guy before so i think everything is a fucking lie there is no god there is just suffering

there is no god there is just suffering
brutal...i could relate. at my lowest point, i felt abandoned by God. I'm a bit iffy with Christianity and God nowadays.

brutal...i could relate. at my lowest point, i felt abandoned by God. I'm a bit iffy with Christianity and God nowadays.
i am muslim but i think god hate me thats why he brought me here to laugh at my suffering

when i experience loneliness and suicidal thoughts, i try to get myself to do something like walking, cleaning my room, house chores, etc. i have to keep my mind busy, otherwise it will default back to loneliness and suicidal thoughts.

when i experience loneliness and suicidal thoughts, i try to get myself to do something like walking, cleaning my room, house chores, etc. i have to keep my mind busy, otherwise it will default back to loneliness and suicidal thoughts.
i am trying to mask it by listening to sad music you know

Have problem?
just stop caring
no longer have problem :feelsthink:

for me, it makes it worse. i try to listen to something more uplifting when i'm in a low mood.

for me, it makes it worse. i try to listen to something more uplifting when i'm in a low mood.
i mean it dosent matter right its just a temporary relief from this fucked up life

same, i dont know why but when im sad I just wanna manifest in the feeling and listen to sad music :feelsrope::feelsrope: