Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feeling more of a loser as I grow older.

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
I never thought that I would feel like as much of a loser than as much of a a loser I feel like I am in 2024 & I will probably feel like an even bigger loser in 2026.

I will feel like a loser until kingdom come & there is nothing I can do about it which is what is so awful the most about it.

I fear going homeless in the future as i have no job but as usual i try not to think about it. I think this is the best of times, i have a full fridge and kick ass gaming copes so make the most of it while i can.

every day is +1 loser

I fear going homeless in the future as i have no job but as usual i try not to think about it. I think this is the best of times, i have a full fridge and kick ass gaming copes so make the most of it while i can.
Why don't you get a job? Srs asking and I'm not judging whatever you answer.

Why don't you get a job? Srs asking and I'm not judging whatever you answer.
I cant get a job, i can't even get a cleaner job or even flip burgers. I don't want to work as im subhuman and ugly, i can't handle working and having to deal with normscum. Im also very lazy, if i can get away with not working i will.

Im mentally fucked also, legit had to go psych ward and get jewpills for years.
I don't know what to tell you bro; do you take neetbux? It's perhaps the only option you have.

I don't know what to tell you bro; do you take neetbux? It's perhaps the only option you have.
I get neetbux but i could lose it and its very little. Even with the little money the government gives you, the future is still uncertain. I live with parents but they are old and i may become homeless after they pass

I get neetbux but i could lose it and its very little. Even with the little money the government gives you, the future is still uncertain. I live with parents but they are old and i may become homeless after they pass
Woah, it's a hard situation. Best of luck.

I'm 26. Focus on money if you can. It is the only thing to bring us comfort

kingdom come
IMG 4512

View: https://youtu.be/QAtEVSLu-PY?si=MUUAjxjvnCpG7iBa

Especially when you see people you went to school with life mugging you

I'm 26. Focus on money if you can. It is the only thing to bring us comfort
Yeah let's focus on the money bzzzzt bzzzzt my brain is mega focus like mega mind woaaahhh but where's the money oh wait you have to make money from other people and nobody is giving an incel autistic retard shit and if they do they will scam you. Fuck money. Jew shit only works if you are a Jew playing with their rules.