Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Feeling trapped as hell, honestly nauseous right now

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
The more and more I realize it, I’m basically fucked for life man.

I’m only 18 bro I don’t want to fucking live out into my 40s alone. I’m scared as hell, genuinely I’m realizing I’m gonna fucking die alone and that’s fucking that :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

this isn’t some “oh poor me thing”, it’s just a realization of how trapped I am right now. I dont want to fucking live in this torture man. I’ve tried self improvement, I’ve tried basically everything and I’m still trapped.

6F0616FE 0CD8 4670 ACD4 8283A269C89A

You're feeling feelings because you're young. And that's healthy, by all means don't repress these feelings. But don't be hung up on them either. Express your concerns in words, I would say.

Try 23 and still feeling the same because nothing changed

Kidcel retard little toddler
Like half of 18 year olds are still virgins

yes but you can tell when you are fucked for life

You can always cope with oh "I will eventually get a girl when I am X age" but the more testimonies I've read from oldcels, the more I realize I am basically fucked for life

yes but you can tell when you are fucked for life

You can always cope with oh "I will eventually get a girl when I am X age" but the more testimonies I've read from oldcels, the more I realize I am basically fucked for life
As long as you still have high school and college to go through you have much more hope than oldcels

Don’t go to college unless you’re certain it’s something you will like and it will actually get you a decent job

The more and more I realize it, I’m basically fucked for life man.

I’m only 18 bro I don’t want to fucking live out into my 40s alone. I’m scared as hell, genuinely I’m realizing I’m gonna fucking die alone and that’s fucking that :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

this isn’t some “oh poor me thing”, it’s just a realization of how trapped I am right now. I dont want to fucking live in this torture man. I’ve tried self improvement, I’ve tried basically everything and I’m still trapped.

View attachment 561151
Dude it’s just okay to be alone , it’s not that bad if you accept it

Dude it’s just okay to be alone , it’s not that bad if you accept it
Feeling trapped means you are not feeling free. You are being limited by circumstances.

The way out requires motivation and persistent action! Having a goal help's.

Good luck with all that

I understand your sorrow and pain, believe me.

It’s a sad, depressing world. Some men just don’t have any luck and are created for the sole purpose of being tortured with emotional pain forever. I wish things could be different. It’s why I always wish I could sleep and never wake up.

And more horror
exactly

The oldcels look back at it thinking there's more chances to fix urself before its too late but the way I see it, it's just a chance for me to suffer more seeing other people get female contact while I don't get anything :feelsUgh:
As long as you still have high school and college to go through you have much more hope than oldcels
there is the bright side i guess but at the same time I am worried things wont get better

The oldcels look back at it thinking there's more chances to fix urself before its too late
Yeah, that's more of a cope, really. It's either you have or you don't, there's no magic solution to not being an incel.
I've missed on my chances in school/uni but it's not like they were great.