Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fellow incels, how do I stop being racist?

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
When I joined this forum I got absolutely shocked at the amount of nwords and other slurs being carelessly posted which led me to refrain from interacting with others for a while until I could digest what I was reading.
Unfortunately, I forced myself to take in with the blatant racism in order to be accepted by users, but as a bipoc male deep down I was being hurt by all those mean words.
I understand it's part of this forum culture, but humor can't be an excuse for racism and recently I've started to avoid using the nword and other dehumanizing terms such as f*id to refer to women.
I thought about "nuking" my posts granting myself a fresh start but that would be insincere and I want to show you guys everyone can change for the better and I'm still trying to be more accepting day by day.
It's just weird, people just treat each other so horribly sometimes and people take pride in it as if it's something funny.

Last edited:
Don't; being racist is based. :feelsjuice:

I understand it's part of this forum culture but humor can't be an excuse for racism
Racism highlights natural biological inequalities and broader hierarchy between groups of different phenotypes. Racism is the reality. If you can't accept that, you should leave. Don't feel bad though because many deathniks fail to take the racepill.

This post is going straight to IT isn't it? :lul::lul:

Racism highlights natural biological inequalities and broader hierarchy between groups of different phenotypes. Racism is the reality. If you can't accept that, you should leave. Don't feel bad though because many deathniks fail to take the racepill.
View attachment 681280
the streetshitting nigger drinking cow urine and eating feces will become a superpower in 2030 sorry sweaty

Sounds like an excuse tbh. i've never bothered with the racism bs. Doesn't and hasn't ever bothered anyone tbh. Anyway I find being genuinely racist to be pointless as fuck anyway. I'm fine with jokes and shit, comedy is comedy but people in general give you so many brilliant and legitimate reasons to dislike them and people choose the low hanging fruit of "you look different to me". Literally lookism in effect. The existence of racism itself is a blackpill. I dont see any point in subscribing to it tbh. Of course I guess that in general it seems that people prefer to keep to their own to some degree, thats just familiarity and stuff, that's fine. Not exactly racist to identify more closely with your own race/culture. But turning it into some fullblown hate just seems silly to me.

When I joined this forum I got absolutely shocked at the amount of nwords and other slurs being carelessly posted which led me to refrain from interacting with others for a while until I could digest what I was reading.
Unfortunately, I forced myself to take in with the blatant racism in order to be accepted by users, but as a bipoc male deep down I was being hurt by all those mean words.
I understand it's part of this forum culture, but humor can't be an excuse for racism and recently I've started to avoid using the nword and other dehumanizing terms such as f*id to refer to women.
I thought about "nuking" my posts granting myself a fresh start but that would be insincere and I want to show you guys everyone can change for the better and I'm still trying to be more accepting day by day.
It's just weird, people just treat each other so horribly sometimes and people take pride in it as if it's something funny.
A bunch of people on here are ethnic and I don't have anything against my bros even if they're ethnic. A lot of the racism is mainly just people being edgy because thats the sort of stuff that gets our modern society mad. There are some people here who are unironically racists but I just see them as still being cucked to worshipping chad, just the chad of whatever race they glorify. Racial differences are real but they're statistical differences at most and not something to judge individual people by. Idk if not using foid is really necessary. Women still hate our guts and that isn't going to change no matter what we do :feelskek:. I do get the desire to become less hateful, though. Its something that I want to do too because in the end once you accept the blackpill you just see the world for what it is and that you don't have much control over it. Being hateful is just futile because you aren't going to get anything out of it and you'll just make yourself unnecessarily suffer. Kind of difficult to do that though when thinking back to how terribly I and all my bros here got treated by soyciety.

If you say nigger 100 times you stop being racist. I recommend you do this as soon as possible

Racism and segregation is based, look at Israel for guidance

Just don't take anything you read on here serious. I genuinely can't tell when the post on here are serious or just shit post.