Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fellow Incels what do your bedroom's look like?

InvisibleParacite

InvisibleParacite

Greycel
Hello everyone,

My friend came over today, and commented on how my room shows little to no personality, I have my bed. Neatly made everyday. Bare walls, my dresser, and a nightstand. He told me this is why no one wants to date me. I have no personality, but this got my thinking. Do we all have the same issues? So I came here to ask, does your room have personality?

lol “personality”. :feelshaha:

If you looked like brad Pitt in fight club you could have the personality of stale bread and foids would be kicking in your door to rawdog you.

Howw my room shows little to no personality, I have my bed. Neatly made everyday. Bare walls, my dresser, and a nightstand. He told me this is why no one wants to date me. I have no personality, but this got my thinking.
Same but it's because I don't have much money to spend on gay "decorations"

"Hello, my fellow inkwells, what does your room look like:feelsLSD:"

Are you federal agency?

Empty room. I have a laptop and that's it.

i have a laptop in a claustrophobic fuck of a room and nothing else interesting.

Closet, office desk and chair, bed, bare walls and coat rack. No soul or personality.

Weeb tranny room, have hentai all around

Dirty and empty room. Sometime it smells bad no matter how much I clean it.

Damp walls, covered in black mold.

I have bed, sofa, TV, PlayStation, a few bibles and early Church writings. Random energy drink cans around.

My bedroom is maxxed out with my collections.

A table and bed, cant afford anything else.

Hello everyone,

My friend came over today, and commented on how my room shows little to no personality, I have my bed. Neatly made everyday. Bare walls, my dresser, and a nightstand. He told me this is why no one wants to date me. I have no personality, but this got my thinking. Do we all have the same issues? So I came here to ask, does your room have personality?
You have a nice tidy room. I wish my room was like that. Being neat and keeping everything squared away shows you enjoy simplicity. Don't listen to him. I wouldn't be shocked if his room is messy and disgusting with food plates molding in his room.

I sleep in the living room of my flat.
There's no decorations or furniture, it only consists of my bed, laptop, fridge and large luggage bag for my clothes and other belongings.

Officer i do not own any guns

Hello everyone,

my room is pretty boring just a desk and a bed and nightstands

Bed, computer, anime stuff, cum stains everywhere, goyslop packaging everywhere, clothes on the floor.

"fellow incels"

Hello everyone,

Yeah I'd have to say the same. I'm a naturally tidy person so my room is always nice and tidy. I find it hard to concentrate with mess around.

Mine looks clean and like a WW2 prison at the same time

Looks like jail cell

Hello everyone,

poor cels
I have nice apt in luxury building my parents pay and I have hooker over or go to them (in mein kraft)

I've thought about getting posters and other decorative things but since no one will be visiting me I find it kind of worthless.

I have a tiny room with a small window, closet, bed and alot of trash

Hello everyone,

death tier

My bedroom is a music studio, kind of. When I thought music would be the one hobby for me, I bought speakers and microphones and what not. Also, those foam squares you see some YouTubers use to minimize reverb and delay from the sound bouncing off the walls.

Glowies after matching my room description to their database and storming my room.
Break In Lets Go GIF by FX Networks

Bed ,desk ,pc, small cofee table, small closet 1mx1m and guitar

Messy as hell at the moment but when it is clean it is sparse and Spartan looking. :feelshehe:

Room personality mogged something new to add to my get mogged list

Bed, clothes, tablet, 2nd PC

I unironically have a queen-sized bed with a bedside table on each side because I couldn't stomach buying a single-sized one at the bed store and thereby signaling my virginity to the salesman

Bed with no frame, mattress on the ground, fluffy carpet, random Military LARP gear laying around, anime Figurines not even displayed, a bunch of mail and boxes. It's a fine life.

Same wallpaper as years ago, OK bed, small desk, no decorations really

mattress on the floor and an AM radio

I'm a minimalist

My studio apartment feels like the room of Travis Bickle in Taxi driver, it's mostly cuz I'm a militarycel and am inclined in keeping the place bare yet highly functional tbh I like it that way