Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fellow Incels what do your bedroom's look like?

My bedroom is full of stuff actually way too full. There are so many model kits half finished or finished or inside boxes, on my desk there are a lot of shit starting from pills, glues, books, boxes, microscope slides, lavender oil (to fix my norwooding hairline), two monitors and usual mice+ keyboard + headphones and gamepad. On the ground you have my microscope, a broken chair, a box with old gpu, two more models, and a compressor. I have one wardrobe and two shelfs full of books and anime figs/gundam or digimon model kits. There is one cactus. Also on top you have model kit boxes and a single 3d puzzle ship it looks pretty cool.

20240409 170151

A single picture is bettER than thousands of words

Fellow Incels​

MY ROOM SMELLS LIKE JIZZ

I nevER cared about my bedroom because I only spend my time there when I sleep. So it's only my bed + big wardrobe + thing to put clothes on so they can dry

Hello everyone,

My friend came over today, and commented on how my room shows little to no personality, I have my bed. Neatly made everyday. Bare walls, my dresser, and a nightstand. He told me this is why no one wants to date me. I have no personality, but this got my thinking. Do we all have the same issues? So I came here to ask, does your room have personality?
Id like my apartment to look like Ayanami Rei's apartment

Piles of clothes

My room is very bare. Whats the point, no one to impress anyway. I dont want gay furnishings and pointless shit that dont value add.

It's basic. Some clothes lying around, all the furniture that the previous tenants left is half unused. Half of my drawers are empty and the other half just have a few items in them.
It's pretty messy, but it's not like I'm going to have anyone over anytime soon.

Oh I did have a bunch of printed out memes on the wall but I tore most of them off because my sister said that I should if I ever want to have a girl around. I mean 80% of them had the word rape in them so it's pretty solid advice even if it comes from a foid.

A0b4987fa8424bdfa9f8

Ignore the foid.