Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Female “””accidentally””” shoots guy in head

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
Why tf did she pull the trigger ?

some people are low iq

They weren't even shocked.... Wtf?

Wait, he survived?

just lol at the ppl who think thats real

Lmao why do black people love Facebook live so much, JFL they all scatter after that dumbass fucking clowns.

just lol at the ppl who think thats real
The video is definitely I've seen so many gore videos JFL at youngcel coping when they see a violent video by thinking it's fake.
I've seen shit that would haunt your dreams, I rate this video 2/10 in terms of gore. A 10/10 would traumatize you

The video is definitely I've seen so many gore videos JFL at youngcel coping when they see a violent video by thinking it's fake.
I've seen shit that would haunt your dreams, I rate this video 2/10 in terms of gore. A 10/10 would traumatize you
wait do u think this is real or fake?

Whoops it's real
idk i still think its fake, the way the blood pours out in regards to direction and the speed of how it pours out just doesnt seem real to me. + didnt hear much of a gunshot and even if it was a silenced shot you would still be able to hear it.

Go on to bestgore and find cartel and ISIS pistol executions, they do the same exact thing.

Hell watch the Bud Dwyer suicide and it's all the same thing. Super soaker blood spurts.

It's real, stop coping

It did it even had muzzle flash.
1) It was being recorded on a smart phone and it was likely so loud that it distorted the mic.
2) there's no visible muzzle flash during the day time you can only see it when it's dark, Glocks don't have huge muzzle flashes anyway since 9mm ammo is so good that it burns most of the powder cleanly

1) It was being recorded on a smart phone and it was likely so loud that it distorted the mic.
2) there's no visible muzzle flash during the day time you can only see it when it's dark, Glocks don't have huge muzzle flashes anyway since 9mm ammo is so good that it burns most of the powder cleanly
Why are you quoting me? In the video i can hear the "bang" and see the muzzle flash. I think it was early morning aka dark when this happened.

This is why strict gun laws need to be enforced, you don't want to get shot by a dumb bitch with, weak, tremory joints.

should be displayed worldwide to warn humans to not associate with niggers

these morons even put handguns in their purses and they go off in restaurants. they treat a tool of death like its some toy that cant do harm.

Is there a news article about it? It was posted on april fools.

Saw it today, ruined my day.
Good that FB is not censoring shit, ppl need to see this as cautionary lesson.

2/10? Suggest a 10/10 to me. I dare you.

2/10? Suggest a 10/10 to me. I dare you.
10/10: Cartel chopping off the limbs of live man before beheading him, ISIS Slaughterhouse video, ISIS execution with giant rock smashed on guy's head, Various cartel beheadings

all i can say is wtf

:rage:
Stupid bitch, I bet if a guy did this to a foid they'd never let him get off by saying it was an accident. Men are supposed to always know better after all.
Don't know how he's still alive though, blood was literally pouring out of his head, he'll probably live the rest of his life as a vegetable.

Don't know how he's still alive though, blood was literally pouring out of his head, he'll probably live the rest of his life as a vegetable.
She was on cam trying to show off for the tyrones and killed a man. I guess what society is teaching us to learn from this, since women don't get punished, is just to avoid women. Another thing we can do is control women from doing stupid shit.

why didn't the gun make a bang?
Because it was filmed on phone, it was probably so loud that phone couldn't pick it up properly and im assuming recording the software normalized the sound or who ever uploaded it.