Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Female beauty is a delusion

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
A model foid known to me gets a lot of guys show interest in her. She once showed interest in me, thinking I was rich and could take her to expensive places. Things went south when she realised i wasn't rich and have a lot of debt.

Saw a pic of her the other day on social media without fake up. I mog her to oblivion and back JFL. No matter how many threads have been made on this, I can never get over how ugly foids look without fake up. She looked like Reagan from the exorcist while possessed.

A model foid known to me gets a lot of guys show interest in her. She once showed interest in me
A07417B5 F37C 46FB 9BA2 7E729CB32E1D

cope, foids arent "interested" in their betabuxxes
They feign interest in order to secure a betabux. How else do you think they manipulate bluepilled morons into wageslaving for their ugly asses?

I mog her to oblivion and back JFL. No matter how many threads have been made on this, I can never get over how ugly foids look without fake up. She looked like Reagan from the exorcist while possessed.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Indeed, I dont know If I mogged them, but Im certain I've been rejected by my looksmatches like if i was a piece of trash. now THAT signals to me that the blackpill is bigger of what people even here believes.

Send pic of her or fake.

maybe if we makeupmaxx we can ascend

foids are uglier than men without makeup.