Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Female beauty is so much more subjective compared to male

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Girls that are considered ugly by some guys are considered beauties by others. But when it comes to men, a good looking guy even if not super appealing to some will still be deemed "ok" by every woman. And i think it has to do with the fact that male faces just have to follow some general rules of bone structure to be attractive whereas female faces rely on a combination of collagen and makeup to be attractive. I personally hate this fact because it makes it so that im an incel that no girl will ever like since i dont follow these general rules.

True, I think your oneitis is blergh while you think she’s some goddess descending from heaven

Men find most breeding age women very attractive or somewhat attractive and women only find 5% of men attractive. Tinder swipes and other studies back that up also.

Men find most breeding age women very attractive or somewhat attractive and women only find 5% of men attractive. Tinder swipes and other studies back that up also.
i hate female nature....

True foids find the same types of men attractive but men find all types of foids attractive

for me my oneite is perfect tho not everyone like neotenous slav girls

She isn’t beautiful, she isn’t special, she is just like every other filthy whore on the planet. Why you put her on such a stupidly high pedestal I will never understand. What has she ever done for you? She doesn’t even acknowledge your existence anymore, you’re nothing to her. You slave away in the military doing grueling exercises and shit, and constantly post about her on an incel forum. And for what? She doesn’t care one bit, you will never get her and it’s time to move on instead of pathetically pine after some bitch that’s probably forgotten you by now

She isn’t beautiful, she isn’t special, she is just like every other filthy whore on the planet. Why you put her on such a stupidly high pedestal I will never understand. What has she ever done for you?
she helped with classe and spend some time with me?

She doesn’t even acknowledge your existence anymore, you’re nothing to her
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

You slave away in the military doing grueling exercises and shit, and constantly post about her on an incel forum. And for what? She doesn’t care one bit, you will never get her and it’s time to move on instead of pathetically pine after some bitch that’s probably forgotten you by now
STOP, YOU MAKE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF, STOP, I HAVE A BAYONETTE ON MY BELT RIGHT NOW

she helped with classe and spend some time with me?

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

STOP, YOU MAKE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF, STOP, I HAVE A BAYONETTE ON MY BELT RIGHT NOW
What? She just helped you a bit with class and spent time with you and that’s all it took to turn you into a slobbering retard obsessed with her? Your a lost cause JFL

YOUR ONEITIS WILL NEVER LOVE YOU AND ITS TIME TO END YOUR MISERABLE LIFE

SKEWER YOUR NECK WITH THAT BAYONET YOU UTTER PUSSY

That's true. There's only one body type women like: tall and muscular, to the point you need steroids to have that kind of body. Whereas men actually have different preferences when it comes to height, size etc.

That's true. There's only one body type women like: tall and muscular, to the point you need steroids to have that kind of body. Whereas men actually have different preferences when it comes to height, size etc.
i hate women so much, maybe less than military men

Brutal. Foids can have either masculine jaw or gay alien jaw. Either way it will be seen attractive by certain groups

And one type of character: confident and outgoing.