Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Female circumcision is seen as bad yet male circumcision as good?

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
Female circumcision is seen as genital mutilation ,yet male circumcision as a normal thing?

We are supposed to keep our bodies as we were born and any elimination of a body part without consent (like in most cases with babies) is a crime.

A woman received a Templeton prize for fighting against female circumcision but everyone is ok with Male circumcision.

Being a fact that affects a male sexual capacity,all men should unite to stop circumcision in babies as the women had allied to stop female circumcision.

440px Activist protesting infant circumcision

male circumcision is even worst than rape

if a toilet gets rapped then she's not going to feel that much pain plus she won't have any permanent injuries also she's old enough to get over it but if you're a baby that got circumcised then you will have much harder time trying to overcome the feeling of being molested by doctors and permanently disfigured

In our society we males are treated as disposible goods so im not surprised, at least in the past man had some prize and benefits if the contributed to society, like owning a house/farm, having a wife and kids, friends and brothers you gained from warfare. Today there is nothing.

All I want to say is that THEY don't really care about us

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.
I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.

Last edited: