Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Female "loneliness"

stopped reading at ''surrounded by loved ones''

The woman will understand what "being alone" means when the man with the beautiful face takes her with his van into the woods and buries her alive (in the video game)

Bullshit.png

Be vulnerable and Open To Be a Gaslighted bitch Bro :feelsclown::soy:

Privileged class often fails to appreciate what they have by default.

"Hmm which Ferrari should I take out for a spin today. Ugh, decisions."

Foid loneliness is this meme.

If a male heeds this advice to be "vulnerable and open" it will be his undoing. Social suicide.

Just be vulnerable and open, bro.
being vulnerable and shit is only for woman ,

and imagine woman being vulnerable , these robots only cry / complain to get something or attention , fucking freaks

lol; surrounded by everyone still claiming to be lonely

The lack of self awareness is astonishing.

the difference is that women can always find dates, and potentially find a partner. for guys, it's not always true and loneliness is usually accompanied with despair and hopelessness because of this.

She knows she has the option to not be alone literally anytime she wants so she can't feel true loneliness. No female can.

female loneliness is a myth. it’s called chad loneliness

I don't hate myself and I like posting on .is, but I still feel lonely.
The argument is pointless.

+ Jfl at the "I'm feel lonely and I'm surrounded by loved ones", yeah so you're not lonely :feelsseriously:

"Hmm which Ferrari should I take out for a spin today. Ugh, decisions."
:society:

I don't hate myself and I like posting on .is, but I still feel lonely.
The argument is pointless.

+ Jfl at the "I'm feel lonely and I'm surrounded by loved ones", yeah so you're not lonely :feelsseriously:
It's just Maslow's hierarchy of needs in action. Yeah you can still be unhappy if you have everything, but your situation is still objectively a billion times better than that of an incel.

Femoid loneliness when put into women translator = "chad doesn't want me!"

Ever notice that literally each and every toilet not only loves themselves but are in love with themselves. They all obsessively check themselves out in the mirror and look like they could get into an hours long masturbation session whenever they see their own reflection. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Ever notice that literally each and every toilet not only loves themselves but are in love with themselves. They all obsessively check themselves out in the mirror and look like they could get into an hours long masturbation session whenever they see their own reflection. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Why wouldn’t they love themselves if every simp is chasing them and wanting them. It will give them an inherent feeling of self worth.