Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female nurses are glorified hospital waitresses. Male nurses and male doctors are the ones actually working.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
Tbh a nurse is still a respectful profession, same as waiters. The dudes will work themselves like mofos for some old cunt that owns a restaurant or whatever.

Meanwhile female nurses and female waitresses are basically the samd. They hang around because of their looks, get by easily because there is always a male somewhere else being overworked, then get paid more than the male worker who actually makes a difference.

Female nurses are hospital waitresses. They're there just to attention whore, virtue signal and coast through life in easy mode being the disgusting bitches they are.

Don't forget their horrendous Tik Tok videos

I don't have a direct answer to your post, OP, but I want to share that I'm not a fan of nurses. TBH I'm not knocking their profession, but 9 out 10 nurses are such abrasive, gruff bitches; this bitchiness runs the gamut of all races, ages, and attractiveness levels. And mind you, I'm super high inhib, so there's nothing I say or do that should set them off. It's one of life's mysteries. All I can think is that my sperg demeanor makes them uneasy, IDK

Edit: I'm referring to female nurses. I've never interacted with male nurses

Last edited:
I don't have a direct answer to your post, OP, but I want to share that I'm not a fan of nurses. TBH I'm not knocking their profession, but 9 out 10 nurses are such abrasive, gruff bitches; this bitchiness runs the gamut of all races, ages, and attractiveness levels. And mind you, I'm super high inhib, so there's nothing I say or do that should set them off. It's one of life's mysteries. All I can think is that my sperg demeanor makes them uneasy, IDK

Edit: I'm referring to female nurses. I've never interacted with male nurses
Exactly. Female nurses are garbage just like any female in any profession ever.

The only thing those whores do are tik tok videos

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET MY GODDAMNED DIAPER CHANGED AROUND HERE?

goddamned fucking lazy bitches!

I was shocked how fat most of the nurses were when I last went in a hospital. So I know they can't really be working that hard being active.

Even more hilarious are female police officers :lul:

Nurses are usually looking for dr. chad tbh