Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Female reveals her true colours regarding indian men (curries DON'T enter)

• Thread starter Deleted member 19858
  • Start date
You should post those screens on her facebook profile.

But when sub human cunts act like theyre attractive, it is extremely irksome.
The thing is they do think they are hot shit in the west with their fakeup. One even said that curryfoids are the hottest lel :feelsgah:

And yet time and again, it is curry males who get shit on when curry foids are no better. Do you get my point? I have no qualms with marrying my curry foid looksmatch. But when sub human cunts act like theyre attractive, it is extremely irksome.
huh. i remember that u said u wouldnt date any curryfoid at all

The thing is they do think they are hot shit in the west with their fakeup. One even said that curryfoids are the hottest lel :feelsgah:

Delusional cunts they are.

Dont recall saying that. I only mentioned theyre sub-human looking. I would settle for my curry looksmatch provided shes a loyal waifu and i can get back from work to hot meals and a clean house.

Not only foids, we are treated like this by all people.

The irony is we don't have any any stereotype that is considered as directly "harmful" or "threat" to the western society (our crime rate is low, we are not lazy, we are not dumb, we don't control the world economy etc.), except some memes about "thirsty curries asking bobs and vegene", street-shitting and body odor.

Men are generally thirsty, irrespective of their races (see the pig lady experiment) and street-shitting can happen in a place like California too (of course, not as massive as in the curryland) and body odor is just a forced meme, but for some "strange" reason, we are the ones who are notorious for these.

Why we are hated? Just because we are ugly, I can't find any other explanation.

We curries are the Jews of 2019.
Facts.

Also no one cares about open mainstream racism towards Indians but they lose their shit if the same thing was said about blacks.
It doesn’t matter what caste you were back home, unless you are that one chadpreet, you’re bottom caste in the West.

I should now defend some other curry dude for saying this shit?
no i was just asking for ur thoughts on that post. it isnt necessarily an attack on you personally lol, i just see a lot of curries on here who have the same opinion as the guy who posted that thread

Facts.

Also no one cares about open mainstream racism towards Indians but they lose their shit if the same thing was said about blacks.
It doesn’t matter what caste you were back home, unless you are that one chadpreet, you’re bottom caste in the West.

Exactly. When i first went to Umich for my masters, i had to get my photo taken. I will never forget the looks of disgust by the girl taking the photo. That was a sign of things to come.
no i was just asking for ur thoughts on that post. it isnt necessarily an attack on you personally lol, i just see a lot of curries on here who have the same opinion as the guy who posted that thread

Seems like a self hating curry. I would put him the same category as self hating noodlewhores who dont date their race.

"most Asians are handsome but they're downright scum"

Lol

Rices and curries get treated equally badly

Facts.

There is a dedicated subreddit with million subscribers just to shit on curries, lmao.

Seems like a self hating curry. I would put him the same category as self hating noodlewhores who dont date their race.
I tried hard to date my race. They only want chadpreet, or basically any normie white guy. Most curry foids are overt white supremacists who deep down fantasize over Aryan race theory despite being vocal SJWs in public. They hate currycels more than anyone, accusing us of being backward and patriarchal.

They might beta buxx for the arranged marriage (which usually happens at 30 nowadays) but after that they just cheat on you anyway. Sexless marriage is pretty common among currys.

I tried hard to date my race. They only want chadpreet, or basically any normie white guy. Most curry foids are overt white supremacists who deep down fantasize over Aryan race theory despite being vocal SJWs in public. They hate currycels more than anyone, accusing us of being backward and patriarchal.

They might beta buxx for the arranged marriage (which usually happens at 30 nowadays) but after that they just cheat on you anyway. Sexless marriage is pretty common among currys.

Yup. I know curry foids all too well. Bunch of racist ugly whores.

I bet a lot of people used to have positive impressions of Indians, until the bobsandvagene memes came around.

You are getting it wrong, curries are not portrayed as "evil". It's even worse.

We were always portrayed as "comical/ridiculous" with negative sexual appeal. We are like ugly circus clowns only good for making people laugh. "Not being evil" does not induce sexual attraction. So when a curry approaches, all western foids get really offended and label it as "harassment". Being portrayed as a ruthless murderer is way better than being portrayed as "appu".

Once I said to couple of friends that we have mafias in curryland who kill people in broad daylight, they didn't even believe and laughed it away, we are such a laughing stock.

You are getting it wrong, curries are not portrayed as "evil". It's even worse.

We were always portrayed as "comical/ridiculous" with negative sexual appeal. We are like ugly circus clowns only good for making people laugh. "Not being evil" does not induce sexual attraction. So when a curry approaches, all western foids get really offended and label it as "harassment". Being portrayed as a ruthless murderer is way better than being portrayed as "appu".

Once I said to couple of friends that we have mafias in curryland who kill people in broad daylight, they didn't even believe and laughed it away, we are such a laughing stock.

I agree with everything you said. I didn't meant they are evil, they are now more perceived as goofy hyper pervs. Even though they do commit insanely brutal crimes in India, it's impossible for an Indian man to thugmaxx, the way any other race can.

ngl I think it's fucked up how people treat indian guys.

most indian guys are a bit socially clueless in the west due to different norms and they aren't normally attractive by western standards, but most of them are decent guys who work hard and don't cause trouble.

yet people shit on them worse than fucking criminal scumbags. fucking ridiculous jfl

Throw her to the pit

But but wait, I don't understand. Ever since I was a kid I was told that races don't exist, that we are all genetically 99.99% similar or something, and that women are kind, compassionate creatures.

There is a dedicated subreddit with million subscribers just to shit on curries, lmao.

Why reddit mods dont ban this blantant racist community ?

makes you think

being ethnic in 2019 is death sentence ngl

We have lots of students from pakistan in my college. They have the highest GPA scores and mostly very friendly and chill. These people just hate curries because of their looks and the stupid stereotypes.

Blacks are dark too, but they are never stereotyped as "dirty", because they are tall, less hairy, more muscular, and face wise, not too bad.
Black Americans aren’t but Africans have the dirty stereotype

i mean india is technically part of asia, curries arent what i think of when someone mentions asian though

They're considered 'asian' in the UK. Most Chinese/Japs/Koreans will be just considered 'chinese' in the UK. Both brits and Americunts are ignorantcels.

"most Asians are handsome but they're downright scum"

Lol

Rices and curries get treated equally badly

That's where it went too far LARP...never ever heard Asians referred to as handsome....let alone "most of them".

Cliffs: LODOUBLEL

Threadly reminder of this Suicidefuel album (suicidal currycels or Truecels do not open)
A currycel sent his pics to foids, check what they replied:

Need to see face. Sure there are plenty of 2/10 curries. The proportion of 2/10 curries is higher than the proportion of 2/10 whites by a significant margin. But let's not ignore the fucking obvious that some very rare curries can ascend.

But but wait, I don't understand. Ever since I was a kid I was told that races don't exist, that we are all genetically 99.99% similar or something, and that women are kind, compassionate creatures.
A few nanometers of DNA

We have lots of students from pakistan in my college. They have the highest GPA scores and mostly very friendly and chill. These people just hate curries because of their looks and the stupid stereotypes.

Pakis are curries too. They think they are white, just because they are slightly lighter than the Indian curries.

It's called "pakicoping".

Pakis are curries too. They think they are white, just because they are slightly lighter than the Indian curries.

It's called "pakicoping".
oh shit man i think you misunderstood because of my shitty english tbh. By saying "these" at the start of the third sentence, i was referring to people like the foid in the initial post. I wasn't trying to say pakis in my college hate curries.

Why reddit mods dont ban this blantant racist community ?

makes you think

That's where it went too far LARP...never ever heard Asians referred to as handsome....let alone "most of them".

Cliffs: LODOUBLEL

Lol looking at the foid's username, it's probable that she's a kpop fan who hasn't seen an actual ricecel IRL. The average Asian male is not a 6'2 Chang with brown hair and an angular jawline.

Lifefuel for rices holy shit. Don’t be such a pessimist/Debbie downer. Change the title to “LIFEFUEL FOR RICE! ENTER!”

When were Indians considered "Asian".
Same thought.
Why would he date what he'll eventually be forced to marry and fuck and create more of.
Curries have been living in the Brave new World via arranged marriage. And we are competing to see who's wife shits out the ugliest specimen of homo spaien from her rape tattered fufkhole.

Last edited: