Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female self-improvement: shaving their legs

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Meanwhile male self-improvement: breaking your legs and stitching them back together to maybe get 3 extra inches.

don't they know men have to shave everyday or almost everyday? foids can easily hide their legs with clothing if they don't feel like shaving, but you can't really hide your face (I guess now with the corona situation you can, but after it's over, wearing face masks will probably become socially unacceptable again)

it's funny how females deny that looks matter, but at the same wear gallons of makeup, they literally draw their entire faces in order to get better traits to become more attractive

they literally doesn't believe in the bluepill

And they think that shit actually takes effort

They would still get chad dick if they didn’t shave

don't they know men have to shave everyday or almost everyday? foids can easily hide their legs with clothing if they don't feel like shaving, but you can't really hide your face (I guess now with the corona situation you can, but after it's over, wearing face masks will probably become socially unacceptable again)
It's just these whores complaining about small things because they are truly privileged

Male improvement orbital box osteotomy

Fucking slut. Wish I could pimp myself in the shower like that. But there is no way to get out of this without surgeries.

Meanwhile male self-improvement: breaking your legs and stitching them back together to maybe get 3 extra inches.

Male self-improvement: Build a table

teehee it takes effort

its sooooo hard to shave my legs..... tee hee the water is too hot i eish there was a way to make it colder tee hee i have to stand and do YOGA!! instead of sitting down and shaving my legs tee hee!

shaving isnt hard. Foids just overact and are stupid

The one whore said that she “is going to school” and “applied for a job”

Like wtf, that’s shit that guys just do normally. If you consider that “self improvement” then you are a fucking loser.

Also I love the females who say “I lost 5 pounds in three months!!!!” I could take a shit and lose 5 pounds.

Foids are so lazy and used to getting anything they want without any effort that they are crying when the slightest effort is asked of them.
They even created the notion that behaving like an adult is an oppressive injonction of the patriarchy.

Foids are basically toddlers with adult bodies

it's funny how females deny that looks matter, but at the same wear gallons of makeup, they literally draw their entire faces in order to get better traits to become more attractive

they literally doesn't believe in the bluepill
They live the blackpill without even realizing it, when you arent self aware you can be a hypocrite every second of the day and never realize it