Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Men are on Self improvement, what about women ??

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Legend
★★★★
Notice how ALL of the self improvement video´s online, are targeted towards men?? It REALLY makes my blood boil.
It´s always the men that need to step up, do better and improve themselves.....While women act like sluts/whores, shake their A$$ on TikTok and open their legs for a Handfull of new men every week.
What about women? Why aren´t there any self improvement video´s for women?
Society and mainstream media always point their fingers towards men regarding the loneliness epidemic, declining birth rates and problems that occur in society similar to these two.
For God´s Sake PLEASE hold women accountable for once!

if ur redpilled u deserve to be banned off this forum for being a fucking retard

There are some looksmaxxing videos for women but they're limited to the small amount of roasties who realized they actually need to look good to lock down Chad. Most roasties are retarded and still think just because Chad pumped and dumped them when they're 18 they can find a guy like that to marry.

all the self improvement vids online aren't targeted towards man. You're a man, so your algorithm is gonna show you man self improvement videos. There was also a study that showed woman spend more time on their appearance than man.

Notice how ALL of the self improvement video´s online, are targeted towards men?? It REALLY makes my blood boil.
It´s always the men that need to step up, do better and improve themselves.....While women act like sluts/whores, shake their A$$ on TikTok and open their legs for a Handfull of new men every week.
Society and mainstream media always point their fingers towards men regarding the loneliness epidemic, declining birth rates and problems that occur in society similar to these two.
Yeah no shit

Men are lead on by saying "Just improve bro and you can be a chad!!" :redpill::redpill:
While women are being told "JUST BE YOURSELF!" Which actually works thanks to pussy pass

Foids don't watch self-improvement videos, only redpilled men.

Yeah no shit

Men are lead on by saying "Just improve bro and you can be a chad!!" :redpill::redpill:
While women are being told "JUST BE YOURSELF!" Which actually works thanks to pussy pass
"Blahh Blahh just gym bro:redpill::redpill:"
"She likeee youu becauseee off yourrr hyper masculine body maxxed out of roidd:redpill::redpill:"

Foids don't watch self-improvement videos, only redpilled men.
I am not red pilled at all, only on the knowledge of female nature. But I notice an influx of this content targeted towards men

Men are on self improvement to make up for
Woman when are on self destruction with 0 consequences

They all learn how to be whores from early age

No self improvement for my 5'5 subhuman height

View: https://voca.ro/18xaW1vNFz5d

Non black pillers men should be burned alive
at the stake anything less is cucked in my opinion
Holes of course should be come rape slave

Holes don’t need to self improve as they have infinite SMV

Women are working on increasing their BMI to heart attack zone.

Women obviously....

Foids live life on tutorial mode

Foids are on self deterioration

Because women are the prize. Sperm is abundant egg cell is scarce so women have more standards for men than men have for women.

Because women have inherent worth, unlike men

No self improvement for your genes.

Foids don't need to self improve cause they could ugly as shit an still have a bunch of desprate simps giving her compliments and ready to wife her up.

Tbh women do self improve a lot, much more than men. They looksmax, makeupmaxx, gymmaxx (despite not being made for it), socialmaxx, volunteermaxx, hairmaxx etc. They also have a feminine government, women-centered laws, live in a feminizing enviornment etc. which makes it easier for them.

Men however, live in a place that masculinity is supressed. Total Neoliberal Reddit-tranny Death. In such a society, women prefer genetic traits in men that cannot be changed by maxxing, which further reduces self-improvement in men. Maxxing in more than half of cases is cope:
"She likeee youu becauseee off yourrr hyper masculine body maxxed out of roidd:redpill::redpill:"

Holldde framereeee da wuold no risponsible for your wikneesssssss

Equal rights and lefts

Because every self improver despite what they say does it to get sex and women already have infinite options for sex so why would they need to “self improve”

Something I find so funny on the SelfImprovement subreddit is when foids come around to this exact fact in a roundabout way.

They complain about the "men complaining about women" and incel-like posts coming from many users there, and they don't seem to ask why there's such an overrepresentation of those types of men in that subreddit, even though the subreddit does not explicitly cater to those subhuman men

all the self improvement vids online aren't targeted towards man. You're a man, so your algorithm is gonna show you man self improvement videos. There was also a study that showed woman spend more time on their appearance than man.

1. For chad
2. Make up tutorials are not self improvement
3. Some women might want to improve when they're 32 years old, overweight, 100+ bodycount and feels that the tutorial is about to end