Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Female Tinder "Requirements"

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
Imagine a chad tinder bio

If your height starts with a 5', swipe left. 6'? lmao cut your legs off bird
No blacks or other shitskins
If you vote left, swipe left
If you think you're "thick", you're just fat please swipe left
Superlike me or venmo me 10$ @chadchaddinson if you want my attention
Lmao I'm just on here as a joke just swipe left

I've seen equivalents to all of these in female tinder bios like it was nothing. Imagine if a guy did something like this. It would get screenshotted and be famous if a real chad did something like this.

@catfishman23

Please make a profile like this

@catfishman23

Please make a profile like this

It would make sense to have like one or two of those things, but all of them people would figure out pretty quickly that it's a meme.

It would make sense to have like one or two of those things, but all of them people would figure out pretty quickly that it's a meme.

He should pick and choose the most insulting ones ones, like the first one and venmo one.

I don't use normie apps like tinder, someone quickly clue me in on what it means to swipe right or left.

Wasn't there someone here who wanted to make a kind of guide on how to catifsh, like how to get pictures that are "google safe", for example?

Feminists would be up in arms, writing endless Twitter and tumblr rants. It would probably make news too.

females don't read chads bio