Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Females brag about their sex lives and expect us to not be bitter.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Females brag about their sex lives and expect us to be fine with having no sex life which is like eating KFC in front of a starved African and expecting the starved African to be fine with it.

I can't stop laughing at those sluts who killed themselves during the lockdown because of lack of sex with chad. And remember: if we're not entitled to sex, they're not entitled to safety :feelskek:

I can't stop laughing at those sluts who killed themselves during the lockdown because of lack of sex with chad. And remember: if we're not entitled to sex, they're not entitled to safety :feelskek:
Pathetic really yet here I am, a locally undesired sexually frustrated male yet I don’t kill myself.

This virus has been such a lifefuel, people got close to know how it felt to be alone, but even then, they had videochats, group chats and they supported each other. STILL, some normands killed themselves over the lockdown.
Are we completely numb to loniless or did we condition ourselves to be extremely mentally resilient?

This virus has been such a lifefuel, people got close to know how it felt to be alone, but even then, they had videochats, group chats and they supported each other. STILL, some normands killed themselves over the lockdown.
Are we completely numb to loniless or did we condition ourselves to be extremely mentally resilient?
Normal fags are still breaking the lockdown rules even though sex supposedly doesn’t matter.

Knowing that thousands of females die daily is kinda lifefuel.
Most foids don’t actually follow lock down, when you chadfish you can ask them to come over for sex and they won’t even bring up lockdown

Knowing that thousands of females die daily is kinda lifefuel.
Most foids don’t actually follow lock down, when you chadfish you can ask them to come over for sex and they won’t even bring up lockdown
Lmao they'll do anything for chad
I was about to stand up a slut mid lockdown but I accidentally sent the same photo twice to her so rather than get my chadfish accounts busted I just blocked her. It was sad really cos she was so desperate that she was willing to drive to his place in breach of restrictions. To prevent that,J now name my chadfish roasties with their city name followed by their first name and the number of what is the most recent photo I sent them.

Lmao they'll do anything for chad
I was about to stand up a slut mid lockdown but I accidentally sent the same photo twice to her so rather than get my chadfish accounts busted I just blocked her. It was sad really cos she was so desperate that she was willing to drive to his place in breach of restrictions. To prevent that,J now name my chadfish roasties with their city name followed by their first name and the number of what is the most recent photo I sent them.
You know most rosteies are are too dumb to know if you have sent the same picture twice unless the pic really stands out. I have send the same pics multiple times and they don’t realize .

Also you can hold the snap you sent and delete it if she haven’t opened it . It’s a new feature.

When you don’t experience the opposite of the loneliness. Loneliness becomes the norm we have no other point of reference.