Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Females trying to be dominant, instinctively make me furious

Thaway

Thaway

Captain
★★
Whenever i see or hear a foid trying to control the situation or act as if they're in charge i have a strong urge to smash the bitch. It's like a primal urge, like my genes know instinctively these retarded creatures should never be in charge of anything because they are incapable of leading or logical thinking. I can feel this urge deep down in my heart, it's like a natural defense against all the gynocentric nonesense and foid manipulation out there in the world.

Give an example.
It could be anything really. Any female that doesn't behave submissively in any situation is bad. It comes from the deep, even instinctive understanding that the only thing foids are is cum buckets. Everything that comes out of their mouths is manipulation.

A foid yapping away loudly in the street for example. A bitchy foid employee at a market. "strong and independent" police foids. All of that shit is just not right, it's so obviously BS.

Last edited:
Suifuel if you ever had a foid manager.

Suifuel if you ever had a foid manager.
They are the biggest jokes. The way they behave is always just them mimicking surface level, what they perceive as, masculine behaviour. Being overly rude and overly confrontational, getting personal with staff for no reason ect... Like a low IQ child playing the role of the tough guy. Ridiculous...

most foids in universities are like this and its a fucking clownfest. i wish someone would show them their rightful place

I hate when femoids do it too. When men lay down the law, it's because they're able to beat you up and that's why other guys listen. When women lay down the law, it's because they have a pussy and everyone will bow down to her so they can hopefully fuck her.

Incel trait: you have a thing for dominant girls

I had a female manager - they sure do have power trips when speaking to a male lower than them. This bitch has holes designed to be fucked, literally enjoy sucking cock, has a high pitched voice and is very physically weaker than me. Why the fuck would I take orders from her

Being overly rude and overly confrontational, getting personal with staff for no reason ect... Like a low IQ child playing the role of the tough guy. Ridiculous...

agreed. foids should be submissive, quiet, attractive and polite

and optionally have schizo visions of jesus telling them to sacrifice goats to Satan

not loud, obnoxious modern women who are annoying and undesirable