Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females view unattractive males the same way people view senile or retarded people

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
They will look down on you to no visible end. I like to larp as bluepilled irl to my female acquaintances and holy shit. When I talk to them about dating or social skills, they speak and congratulate you like a parent watching their retarded child do addition for the first time. Its fucking offensive how retarded their advice is. Do you really think being confident helps when your face shows no aesthetic and masculine features? I've been called ugly by a myriad of people before, just fucking admit that females will never see me in a sexual way or fuck off.

They will look down on you to no visible end. I like to larp as bluepilled irl to my female acquaintances and holy shit. When I talk to them about dating or social skills, they speak and congratulate you like a parent watching their retarded child do addition for the first time. Its fucking offensive how retarded their advice is. Do you really think being confident helps when your face shows no aesthetic and masculine features? I've been called ugly by a myriad of people before, just fucking admit that females will never see me in a sexual way or fuck off.
I have an evil looking face, so I just give them a death glare and it immediately pacifies them. They wouldn’t dare to oppose me.

I have an evil looking face, so I just give them a death glare and it immediately pacifies them. They wouldn’t dare to oppose me.
big if true. i give off a very unthreatening appearance due to my nonexistent jawline

I remember teachers treating the ugly students like kids and sometimes make fun of them. The good looking tall guys always had their respect

at least the senile get sympathy

This is actually way more true when you think about it deeply. I think this is one thing we don't normally think of, yet this hit me straight away how obvious this is.

Also think of all the people you know who have a mental disability as male, could be Asperger's, could be Bipolar, anything, I bet you they're not chad-looking but instead they're incel material.

Females either hate us and want us dead or just completely ignore us.

Holes, by and large, don't notice unattractive men as if those men don't exist but if those men approach or even look at them for 2-3 seconds, holes get disgusted by it and view those men worse than cockroaches.

It's incomprehensible to the male mind; but when women are truly relaxed around their guy bestie she has already symbolically castrated him; you're no longer seen as a sexual being and therefore a threat to her. Let you just try and make a move on her and she will be shocked like it's a 1950s coming-out-of-the-closet scenario, feeling betrayed after it... being unattractive is like being a nigger during Jim Crow, you're supposed to always know your place.

Last edited: