Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Females with high standards are praised(IT will never touch this)

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
Females get to have a bunch of filters for men: height, looks, earnings. I bet you have seen those females who list 10 things(even down to shit like horoscope) and if you don't match it "don't even swipe". :feelsrope:
"YOU GO GURRL!!!":foidSoy: "Yaaaas sis I'm a size queen as well!!":foidSoy: "I'm a queens so I deserve a king":foidSoy: "I'm done with ugly short men" :foidSoy:

But if a man EVER does even like 3 requirements his profile will get posted on reddit, facebook so people can mock him and call him incel.
(YIKERINOS I BET THIS INCEL ONLY WANTS SUPERMODELS).:soy:

"b-but men have their preferences too!! what's wrong with that???":feelstastyman:

Men have preferences, women have REQUIREMENTS.:feelsjuice:
"no... ACKSHUALLY I'd totally date an balding manlet indian janitor, BUT IT JUST SO HAPPE-":feelsseriously:

Same with looksmax, "woow men obsessed with looks, body dismorphia, misogyny blab blablabl". :feelstastyman::bluepill:
I DON'T FUCKING GET IT, HOW ARE NORMIES SO BLIND????:feelsree: THE BEAUTY INDUSTRY BIGGEST CONSUMERS ARE WOMEN, THERE ARE TONS OF BEAUTY CHANNELS FOR WOMER, FRAUDING LOOKS, WOMEN ARE WAY MORE LIKELY TO HAVE PLASTIC SURGERY, WHY ARE PEOPLE SO FUCKING OBTUSE????????????
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I just want a woman taller than me, rich and will support me financially, she has to be very good looking as well, can't be a scorpio, has to be virgin, has to be 18-22 years old, can't smoke, can't have male friends, has to be fit.
In exchange for that I will exist :feelsjuice:

wanting someone who isnt 100 years old and doesnt weigh 300kg makes men evil and shallow, while women wanting only gigachad is knowing their worth. Its pure contradictory hypocrisy, ugly fat chicks worth is not low because shes not defined by her looks so she deserves a good looking person?????

Thats water thought that can be observed even in normie spaces

It's all about shifting responsibility to men: if a foid is perpetually single it's because she never found a man who is good enough, if a guy is it's because he's not good enough. This way men are always at fault and women never have to think about what they're doing.

It's all about shifting responsibility to men: if a foid is perpetually single it's because she never found a man who is good enough, if a guy is it's because he's not good enough. This way men are always at fault and women never have to think about what they're doing.
I think the worst part is how they don't notice the blatant hypocrisy, normies are literally a different species

I just want a woman taller than me, rich and will support me financially, she has to be very good looking as well, can't be a scorpio, has to be virgin, has to be 18-22 years old, can't smoke, can't have male friends, has to be fit.
In exchange for that I will exist :feelsjuice:
based but like you said requirements are ONLY FOR WOMAN .

this is a gynocentric world after all

wanting someone who isnt 100 years old and doesnt weigh 300kg makes men evil and shallow, while women wanting only gigachad is knowing their worth. Its pure contradictory hypocrisy, ugly fat chicks worth is not low because shes not defined by her looks so she deserves a good looking person?????
this

Women want to have their cake and eat it too. And with modern soyciety, they’re allowed to :feelsrope:

People are waking up to this nonsense.

The pandemic made things worse.

Please remember that prior to 2009, when smartphone technology became widespread - chads would never fuck ugly landwhales.

The only males who fucked ugly landwhales were ethnic guys, and poor white males. After the rise of OLD, ugly foids can easily use their “pussy power” to get chads.

The pandemic really caused dating dynamics to become unbalanced. Males were stuck inside jacking off for eighteen months - foids were using OLD to hookup with desperate males.

A lot of males can’t make the transition back to chasing foids irl. Proof of this, would be: the drop in condom sales, the failure of a “pandemic baby boom”, further declining marriage rates, increase in adult male virginity rates, increase in loneliness, and more school shootings.

Women are such idiots that they don't understand why men are insecure about their height and penis size when women constantly also shame men for not fitting their standards

People are waking up to this nonsense.

The pandemic made things worse.

Please remember that prior to 2009, when smartphone technology became widespread - chads would never fuck ugly landwhales.

The only males who fucked ugly landwhales were ethnic guys, and poor white males. After the rise of OLD, ugly foids can easily use their “pussy power” to get chads.

The pandemic really caused dating dynamics to become unbalanced. Males were stuck inside jacking off for eighteen months - foids were using OLD to hookup with desperate males.

A lot of males can’t make the transition back to chasing foids irl. Proof of this, would be: the drop in condom sales, the failure of a “pandemic baby boom”, further declining marriage rates, increase in adult male virginity rates, increase in loneliness, and more school shootings.
I wonder how many men are willing to admit they're virgins

Women are such idiots that they don't understand why men are insecure about their height and penis size when women constantly also shame men for not fitting their standards
This. If a karen is doing her thing even if she's fat no one touches that, if a guy is being annoying in public they instantly call him little dick and if he's short it's napoleon complex.