Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femboy Friday

the amount of delusion:feelsgah::feelsgah:. A fat black soy is just such a disgusting site to see

No t has been spotted

Lol. Poor ugly bastard!

I do think it's true that if you're a lower tier male that you get more sexual/romantic success by going for other men or sometimes even being submissive to women.

But these things are not a path to happiness for most men. You'd also get more company if you just bought lots of pets, but it's not the same as other humans and ultimately it probably won't make you truly happy.

What we really need is a culture that makes it easier for men to form healthy, normal relationships with women (for example not just runaway hypergamy).

I've heard stories of guys who have gone to countries more like that such as Hungary and then successfully found long-term relationships whereas in countries like the US and UK they couldn't.

Another truecel effemiate framelet buying into degeneracy; I'd even regard it as a tragedy that they're forced to emasculate themselves like this if they didn't also denigrate and belittle their brethren for not becoming elite-supporting homosexuals like them... :feelsclown:

I find it absurd they didn't at least try to gymmaxx or get on T if cutecels; becoming submissive cucks to either other foids or homosexuals is simply enraging, and a great example of the reasons why elites and the bluepilled hegemony pushes nonsense like "femboys". :feelswhat:

I do think it's true that if you're a lower tier male that you get more sexual/romantic success by going for other men or sometimes even being submissive to women.

But these things are not a path to happiness for most men. You'd also get more company if you just bought lots of pets, but it's not the same as other humans and ultimately it probably won't make you truly happy.

What we really need is a culture that makes it easier for men to form healthy, normal relationships with women (for example not just runaway hypergamy).

I've heard stories of guys who have gone to countries more like that such as Hungary and then successfully found long-term relationships whereas in countries like the US and UK they couldn't.

Another truecel effemiate framelet buying into degeneracy; I'd even regard it as a tragedy that they're forced to emasculate themselves like this if they didn't also denigrate and belittle their brethren for not becoming elite-supporting homosexuals like them... :feelsclown:

I find it absurd they didn't at least try to gymmaxx or get on T if cutecels; becoming submissive cucks to either other foids or homosexuals is simply enraging, and a great example of the reasons why elites and the bluepilled hegemony pushes nonsense like "femboys". :feelswhat:
I mean it makes sense, if they're faggots they won't complain about not getting pussy. Of course the elites love this shit.

Yeah they push it as if it's better in some way or modern.

But then of course the highest tier men are getting so much success with women that they have no real reason to listen too much. So therefore it's just the lower tier men who can be more receptive to it.

A great shame that the truly monogamous society we had in the past has been replaced with this.

Just forget about this abomination and let him die, he is just a pathetic and sad fuck who gets off on atention from a group he (supposedly) hates
Everytime you make a thread about him, he gets happy, because he is this disturbed and probably masturbates reading our posts. Gross as fuck.

SovietNaruto2 said:
I bet these are in his Steam library
Games

Rarely do I find 1-dollar hentai games I won't buy, but owlyboi knows how to clutter the search with unusable shit

- "Average guy"
- Trying to cope that he's not "ugly"

Geomaxing cel

That's the kind of buckbroken coon that soy lefties love.

Wow he sure is a femboy, I almost feel bad for him