Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Femoid at work talked me today and I committed an act of cuckoldry

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
She came over and asked me if we have a certain item in stock. Since i'm relatively new and this is my first ever job, I wasn't actually sure if we did. I just stood there for a couple seconds thinking and she said "it's fine, I can go over and ask at the customer service desk if you don't know". Usually I tell people to do that exact thing if I don't know where something is, but instead I told her that i'll ask myself since it usually takes a long time for someone to come and offer assistance. The reason for this is because she was my EXACT type. Slim brunette, 17/18, not "THICC" but she had nice perky tits and a big ass. Freckles on her face and just a general girl-next-door vibe. She was also wearing baggy-ish light blue jeans that I love seeing femoids wear. They turn me on almost as much as yoga pants.

Anyway I asked and we did have it so I came back to where we met to tell her. When I got back, I realized she was bending down looking at another proudct, which caused her jeans to press firmly around her ass. Ngl I just stood there for about 15 seconds looking at it before she turned around and saw me.
I showed her and that was that. Didn't even get a blowjob in the customer toilets :feelsrope:

I am ashamed of myself, but I did do some other based things at work before: https://incels.is/threads/roastbeefoid-gave-me-its-cv.236736/

Last edited:
You should've been more CONFIDENT bro!

jfl at not bending her over right then and there and asserting your alpha male dominance

brutal I hope when its my time to work and shit that the blackpill gods are with me to protect my lizard brain from being a cuck

You should've been more CONFIDENT bro!

jfl at not bending her over right then and there and asserting your alpha male dominance
brutal I hope when its my time to work and shit that the blackpill gods are with me to protect my lizard brain from being a cuck
shes a slut

I did do some based things though: https://incels.is/threads/roastbeefoid-gave-me-its-cv.236736/

Did she at least say “thank you :y'all:“?

The way you describe her, I'd fuck her.

I'd fuck her in the bootyhole.

She came over and asked me if we have a certain item in stock. Since i'm relatively new and this is my first ever job, I wasn't actually sure if we did. I just stood there for a couple seconds thinking and she said "it's fine, I can go over and ask at the customer service desk if you don't know". Usually I tell people to do that exact thing if I don't know where something is, but instead I told her that i'll ask myself since it usually takes a long time for someone to come and offer assistance. The reason for this is because she was my EXACT type. Slim brunette, 17/18, not "THICC" but she had nice perky tits and a big ass. Freckles on her face and just a general girl-next-door vibe. She was also wearing baggy-ish light blue jeans that I love seeing femoids wear. They turn me on almost as much as yoga pants.

Anyway I asked and we did have it so I came back to where we met to tell her. When I got back, I realized she was bending down looking at another proudct, which caused her jeans to press firmly around her ass. Ngl I just stood there for about 15 seconds looking at it before she turned around and saw me.
I showed her and that was that. Didn't even get a blowjob in the customer toilets :feelsrope:

I am ashamed of myself, but I did do some other based things at work before: https://incels.is/threads/roastbeefoid-gave-me-its-cv.236736/
Should've gone in for the Chinese ninja sniff.

As long as you learn from you’re mistakes it’s ok