Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoid scientist Wannabee rants about sub Chad men sending her dick picks

Tf did foids do for the internet? It was originally almost an all-male space back when it was based

Her fantasy:
designing bioreactors

Reality:
Crazy_sciense.jpg

No way she isn't some diversity hire. She probably doesn't do any actual work either.

No way she isn't some diversity hire. She probably doesn't do any actual work either.
It's always the case when they boast about their jobs and try to use the most complex terms they can pull off to look like they are doing something instead of being your usual office diversity hire

Here is the typical femoid in tech fields:

It's always the case when they boast about their jobs and try to use the most complex terms they can pull off to look like they are doing something instead of being your usual office diversity hire

Here is the typical femoid in tech fields:

Office diversity hire aka office whore

JFL at thinking she's superior just because she does science :feelskek: (on the assumption she isn't just some diversity hire bitch ofc).

Cope harder. All of you fools are constantly asserting the prominence of a degree in STEM yet as soon as it is revealed that a woman possesses some acumen in a STEM field you all immediately resort to the exclamations of pathetic connotations that attempt to portray the accomplishments of women in these fields as "pretentious" and possibly "inefficacious."
I would agree with you if I actually said STEM made me superior too or shit like that, which I never did. I always said that I simply liked it (and also, I'm just replying for myself).

And yes looking at how foids usually behaved in my uni it's hard for me to take them seriously after that. I'm not against saying some foids actually did an amazing job in science (Emmy Noether is one of the greatest), I just get far more suspicious.

You seriously think that a researcher who has been acclaimed in an essay pertaining to her work is an incompetent buffoon?
Go ahead and give me a source on her being an acclaimed researcher other than her post on that clownery of social media

The individual who I am learning web development from is the successful software engineer and entrepreneur Angela Yu.
You can't be serious. You must be trolling me right now with this example.
Why are you calling a shill (((udemy))) low class filth "teacher" a successful software engineer when all her courses talk about iOS development and web development, which in case you didn't know are among the easiest and most normann type of software engineering.
You could call her a successful entepreneur since she makes easy money from cucks like you though.

I AM SICK OF YOUR COPING.
I couldn't care less cuck.

wom*n complaining about attention seeking? how rich

You couldn't care less? To what degree do you care? Simpleton. Cope.

On a serious note, don't use udemy courses brocel.
Read pirated books and google any question while doing projects.
((udemy)) courses like to make you feel everything is easy if you just follow along and with this mindset they make you learn pure subhuman habits you should avoid.

Last edited:
@Negroid Berber @Wilfred @Pareg

I recant what I said.

This whore deserves to be lashed and castrated with a red-hot poker (in minecraft).

My sympathies were caused by an ever fleeting affection towards women. We hopeless romantics are better off alone, right? :feelsaww:
I had many recent cuck outbreaks as well, that's just how men are at the end of the day.
What matters is realizing the cold blackpilled truth :blackpill:

@Negroid Berber @Wilfred @Pareg

I recant what I said.

This whore deserves to be lashed and castrated with a red-hot poker (in minecraft).

My sympathies were caused by an ever fleeting affection towards women. We hopeless romantics are better off alone, right? :feelsaww:
It happens to the most blackpilled ones too, no one is infallible. The hardest part is to recognize our mistakes :feelsokman:

She is articulate and obviously intelligent. This is not "foid worship." You fucking complacent imbecils must accept that women are as capable as men, else you will never escape this proverbial perdition of celibacy.

You seriously think that a researcher who has been acclaimed in an essay pertaining to her work is an incompetent buffoon?

Are you stupid?

You guys piss me off so much some times. Keep coping. Ironically, your comment reads as if it were written by a sardonic girl denouncing her ex.

Smoke and mirrors. The individual who I am learning web development from is the successful software engineer and entrepreneur Angela Yu.

Cope harder. All of you fools are constantly asserting the prominence of a degree in STEM yet as soon as it is revealed that a woman possesses some acumen in a STEM field you all immediately resort to the exclamations of pathetic connotations that attempt to portray the accomplishments of women in these fields as "pretentious" and possibly "inefficacious."

I AM SICK OF YOUR COPING.
U mad bro?

You sound like a kid named Eugene who collects bugs in a jar. “hew hew hew these femoids hew hew hew"
3-0a0ce641fa.gif

internet wouldn't exist without women?

All that bullshit just to brag that she has a science degree kek.

Regardless of her actual level of intelligence, she isn't socially intelligent enough to find a mate in her own environment so she has to go onto dating apps. Most toilets don't even need to be online, just let that sink in. She wasn't able to find a mate in her own environment likely because of her looks standards, so she likely joined a dating app (which most toilets see as for ONS-only) and complains about being sent dick pics.

I haven't even met any man in real life who does this so she's probably specifically looking for them men to complain about them purely for validation.