Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel FEMOID SHOOTS HERSELF IN THE HEAD AND BECOMES UGLY AFTER FACE TRANSPLANT.

Would you have sex with the after version?

• Total voters
B

BornAnUglyMale

Banned
-
BE4D42F1 22F5 4284 B0D3 01BE4952EF0C

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/...chance-3-years-after-suicide-attempt.amp.html

Failed at tutorial mode.

Last edited:
I saw this yesterday. Genuinely felt bad for her until I googled further and found out it was cause of a suicide attempt. The article conveniently forgot to mention that. “3 years ago, roastie lost her face”.. I’m thinking she had some disease or was acid faced or something..

I give her a little tiny bit of credit tho and she has 1% of my sympathies since she actually used a gun with actual bullets, instead of posting a picture of flintstones gummies threatening to overdose and asking for guys to donate to her patreon to pay for psychologists or w/e

Still though, tutorial island failed

Failing the tutorial mode

She will still handily score 5/10 guys.

When life gives you everything in life you need to be euphorically successful you fucking shoot yourself..................

How can a female fuck up so bad?? Fail at suicide when you have a fucking gun? Jesus, can they do anything correctly?

Hoax. No woman anywhere has ever shot herself or actually attempted suicide.

How can a female fuck up so bad?? Fail at suicide when you have a fucking gun? Jesus, can they do anything correctly?
People not realizing you have to actually hit the brainstem to die instantly (or at least near-instantly)

I saw this one video of a guy who blew his entire face off with a shotgun. Put it under his chin instead of in his mouth at a 45 degree angle.
Fucking armatures.

Shotgun didn't damage her personality so I don't see the problem here

That’s actually really sad. I feel like shit now. Damn.

People not realizing you have to actually hit the brainstem to die instantly (or at least near-instantly)

I saw this one video of a guy who blew his entire face off with a shotgun. Put it under his chin instead of in his mouth at a 45 degree angle.
Fucking armatures.
I thought it's better to put against your temple. Anyways, wasn't he supposed to die due to blood loss?
That’s actually really sad. I feel like shit now. Damn.
I actually agree. I mean one thing is being born ugly, I'm kinda used to it, but another thing is being hot and then turning into a balloon because you fucking failed at dying.

I thought it's better to put against your temple. Anyways, wasn't he supposed to die due to blood loss?
No, shooting yourself in the temple is a meme. You'll choke on your own blood and suffocate before anything else. The brainstem regulates heartbeat and breathing, hit that and you're golden.
No, he didn't die due to blood loss, he survived; unlucky enough.

What gun/bullets did she use to do it? Gosh, with what it did to her face it looks like the bullet took half of it off and then they had to replace it.

What gun/bullets did she use to do it? Gosh, with what it did to her face it looks like the bullet took half of it off and then they had to replace it.
Accordion to the article, she used a "hunting rifle"

Although that's pretty vague, I'm assuming they mean a standard 30-06 or maybe a .308
She could have used this 18th century flintlock rifle, i don't fucking know :feelstastyman:
Rifle

Accordion to the article, she used a "hunting rifle"

Although that's pretty vague, I'm assuming they mean a standard 30-06 or maybe a .308
She could have used this 18th century flintlock rifle, i don't fucking know :feelstastyman:
View attachment 35383
LOL musketballss

The music in the video is pretty distasteful.. and also who specifies that they want to be a face transplant organ donor? Maybe having a near-death experience would change my view of life in the moment but if this happened to me I seriously wonder if I wouldn't just find the nearest gun and finish the job. What's the point to suffer with all that shame afterwards?

LOL musketballss

The music in the video is pretty distasteful.. and also who specifies that they want to be a face transplant organ donor? Maybe having a near-death experience would change my view of life in the moment but if this happened to me I seriously wonder if I wouldn't just find the nearest gun and finish the job. What's the point to suffer with all that shame afterwards?
She’s a foid so people virtue signal toward her

if I wouldn't just find the nearest gun and finish the job.
What if you only had a simple .22 handgun? I've heard anecdotes of people surviving up to 8 shots to the head with those. But those are just anecdotes.

Give her 10 years and she will look normal again. Btw, she could probably still fuck more men than we can women.

Give her 10 years and she will look normal again. Btw, she could probably still fuck more men than we can women.
Yep. Even with most of her face blown off she stills tons more SMV than all of us.

What if you only had a simple .22 handgun? I've heard anecdotes of people surviving up to 8 shots to the head with those. But those are just anecdotes.
Damn I guess you would just mess yourself up even more ahaha. This thread sort of reminds me of a cyanide and happiness skit called "Sad Larry".

Damn I guess you would just mess yourself up even more ahaha. This thread sort of reminds me of a cyanide and happiness skit called "Sad Larry".

I remember watching Sad Larry for the first time. I was shocked at how much I could relate. Sad Larry would browse this forum if he were real tbh. I noticed the comments too:

Normies: I feel so sorry for Sad Larry :(

Also Normies: Haha, you're pathetic, you'll never get laid lol kys :confused::lul:

I remember watching Sad Larry for the first time. I was shocked at how much I could relate. Sad Larry would browse this forum if he were real tbh
YES. Exactly.

Why is her hair darker afterwards?

By the way, I really think we should do a compilation thread of foids failing at Tutorial Mode.... Would be hilarious.

No because that would be pandering to female hypergamy. She deserves no more than her looksmatch, and as a 0/10 she is below me (I’d rate myself either a 3 or 4). Of course that’s academic any since she’s still on Tutorial Island and will easily get a 6/10 to marry her now. She’d probably turn me down because she knows she can do better.

Do you mean to say this will happen because of advances in medicine or cosmetic surgury?
Both. Look at other examples where a person gets their face mauled or torn.

Why sui when you literally could just go outside to any chad and ask for approval?

also no is volcel

I saw this yesterday. Genuinely felt bad for her until I googled further and found out it was cause of a suicide attempt. The article conveniently forgot to mention that. “3 years ago, roastie lost her face”.. I’m thinking she had some disease or was acid faced or something..

I give her a little tiny bit of credit tho and she has 1% of my sympathies since she actually used a gun with actual bullets, instead of posting a picture of flintstones gummies threatening to overdose and asking for guys to donate to her patreon to pay for psychologists or w/e

Still though, tutorial island failed

Did it say why she attempted suicide? Why would a hot girl who can get any Chad and probably anything in life try sui??

WTF, I just realized:

The article shows how degenerate our society really is. They write that she get 'a second chance' because of the face transplant. That means that simply SURVIVING the sui attempt didn't give her a second chance because she prolly looked even worse afterwards, right? So the writers of the article clearly think that 'just surviving but being fugly' is not worth living for and that only the face transplant makes her life livable in the first place. The author basically admits that living is only worthwhile when you look acceptable. :feelsrope:

WTF, I just realized:

The article shows how degenerate our society really is. They write that she get 'a second chance' because of the face transplant. That means that simply SURVIVING the sui attempt didn't give her a second chance because she prolly looked even worse afterwards, right? So the writers of the article clearly think that 'just surviving but being fugly' is not worth living for and that only the face transplant makes her life livable in the first place. The author basically admits that living is only worthwhile when you look acceptable. :feelsrope:
High iq

Yes it's better than nothing.

WTF, I just realized:

:blackpill: The real blackpill is always in the subtext

:blackpill: The real blackpill is always in the subtext

How tf are normies not able to read that subtext, tho? It's RIGHT FUCKING THERE in the title of the article ffs!

Face-transplant == Second chance

:horror:
Makes me wonder if we should spam the comments section of the article asking the author if he thinks she had no second chance by simply surviving? :kys:

Nah, prolly not worth the effort. They won't realize anyway

The power of Chad is too much:
On March 25, she saw texts on her boyfriend's phone from another girl, and when confronted, he ended their relationship.

She went to her brother's house, distressed. After a while, she went to the bathroom and shot herself under the chin using his hunting rifle, a .308-caliber.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...-youngest-person-receive-face-transplant.html

While we can't get a second look from our looksmatch, Stacy blows off her own moneymaker for Chad.

Reminder that if a guy does something like this, at best he gets no sob story. At worst, all of us men would be receiving a collective lecture about entitlement.

I don't understand why that face transplant was needed for a second chance at life. All she needed was a daily shower and work on her personality.

I don't understand why that face transplant was needed for a second chance at life. All she needed was a daily shower and work on her personality.

But she’s a female! She’s not a male who can deal with things easily! Females have it hard!

:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Put a bag over her head before fucking her. Problem solved.