Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel FEMOID SHOOTS HERSELF IN THE HEAD AND BECOMES UGLY AFTER FACE TRANSPLANT.

Would you have sex with the after version?

• Total voters
The power of Chad is too much:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...-youngest-person-receive-face-transplant.html

While we can't get a second look from our looksmatch, Stacy blows off her own moneymaker for Chad.

Reminder that if a guy does something like this, at best he gets no sob story. At worst, all of us men would be receiving a collective lecture about entitlement.

This supports the theory that Chads > foids >> normies >>>>>>>>>> incels

And not the theory that goes Foids >>> Chads >>> normies >>>>>>> incels

In regards to who holds power

be4d42f1-22f5-4284-b0d3-01be4952ef0c-jpeg.35379

iu

How can a female fuck up so bad?? Fail at suicide when you have a fucking gun? Jesus, can they do anything correctly?
no, they are shit and useless. the only thing they are good for is sex and cooking food ( and hey most of them suck at that too)

But the question is: does she still want Chad or has she lowered her standards? Because in the second case, she still has high-quality genes and body, so it would be a very good decision to mate with her. If she has lowered her standards then you'd be very low IQ to not take advantage of this.

Acquired ugliness counts for nothing compared to actual ugliness. It's why Fleur Delacour staying with Bill after his accident in Harry Potter wasn't as generous as Rowling made it to be.

But the question is: does she still want Chad or has she lowered her standards? Because in the second case, she still has high-quality genes and body, so it would be a very good decision to mate with her.

I'm sure she still WANTS, but I doubt she GETS

JFL they probably reinforced her head with metal implants a 2nd sui would end up failing harder than the 1st

This supports the theory that Chads > foids >> normies >>>>>>>>>> incels

And not the theory that goes Foids >>> Chads >>> normies >>>>>>> incels

In regards to who holds power
Chad definitely turns women insane way more than the other way around. Foids only have the advantage of being saved by white knights. Chad is defended by his fangirls but they are of course more useless than male meat shields.

She shouldn't have gotten the face transplant, it looks terrible and now she'll have to take very strong anti-rejection medication, If it was me I'd have considered any other option, even wearing a mask or prosthetics.

Chad definitely turns women insane way more than the other way around. Foids only have the advantage of being saved by white knights. Chad is defended by his fangirls but they are of course more useless than male meat shields.

If the first theory (Chads>foids) is true that there should be a fighting chance for any guy as long as plastic surgery improves :kys:

Did it say why she attempted suicide? Why would a hot girl who can get any Chad and probably anything in life try sui??
Probabaly wasn’t instagram worthy lol. Maybe she didn’t have enough money fro surgeries to propel her into top 0.00001% specimen range.. maybe chad dumped her. Maybe her school was Stacy central and she couldn’t even get 6’4” dick..

From the article:

”At 18, she shot herself in her brother's bathroom in Mississippi after she'd endured months of gastrointestinal operations, her parents both got fired, and her boyfriend left her for another girl”

Looks like chad is only 33% responsible, though if he didn’t leave her, her face would probabaly still be intact

Last edited:
Even though it's a 'foid... Poor thing, man. I'd have just killed myself tbh.

Just aim under the chin theory

Probabaly wasn’t instagram worthy lol. Maybe she didn’t have enough money fro surgeries to propel her into top 0.00001% specimen range.. maybe chad dumped her. Maybe her school was Stacy central and she couldn’t even get 6’4” dick..

From the article:

”At 18, she shot herself in her brother's bathroom in Mississippi after she'd endured months of gastrointestinal operations, her parents both got fired, and her boyfriend left her for another girl”

Looks like chad is only 33% responsible, though if he didn’t leave her, her face would probabaly still be intact

Maybe 66% if he left her because of her gastrointestinal problems :kys:

That’s actually really sad. I feel like shit now. Damn.

1. You feel like shit.
2. So do millions of other beta-males
3. Juggernaut law rears its head = the most desperate among you betas would date her.

I knew you fine ppl would have a field day with this story, going from Stacey to disfigured must be fuckin brutal tbh. I'm surprised she hasn't overdosed on blackpills yet

Amazing life fuel. Also I guess I'm a volcel now

Not that I won’t have sex with her, I just won’t be able to, I would be laughing the whole time and wouldn’t be able to get hard knowing what she did.

This picture is as satisfying as eating pizza or smoking for the first time or i dunno winning the World cup. I wouldn't date her because she is still the same Stacy scum on the inside. The only difference she now knows and and that's fair.

This is the same as dying to that first goomba in mario.

Lol @ her now, literally looks like a potato.

Bitch look like Humpty Dumpty :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I'd fuck her.
She didn't look to good before and the after could use a trash bag over the face.

Sex is sex.

crazy, wouldn't she want to live less now....she's just waiting for opportunity to off herself again.

Not with all the national attention she's getting.

foids are weird, this is negative attention - i didn't read the reason she decided to shoot herself? Chad dumped her im guessing?

if I was just able to have sex with her no strings attached? volcel if you wouldn't. She didn't shoot herself in the pussy did she? I bang that shit and cum deep inside. Slut probably has some sexy feet as well would fuck them raw and bust all over her chest

This is bad cuz if you can fail with a shotgun? then it looks like I'm stuck here. I was hoping to fly to the USA for a suicide-pact. So she obviously aimed the gun under her chin which is why it failed, right?

This is bad cuz if you can fail with a shotgun? then it looks like I'm stuck here. I was hoping to fly to the USA for a suicide-pact. So she obviously aimed the gun under her chin which is why it failed, right?
you have to be a dumb whore to fail at ksging urself

volcel if you wouldnt
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:to no voters

she should try again

This is suifuel for me if she did it all because chad dumped her

volcel if you wouldn't, i bet she will find a husband.