Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Femoids are getting a slight taste of what we go through and are having hysterical meltdowns

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-
It’s only been like a week and they’re already losing their minds

Fucking dumb ass bitch

teehee ur not entitled to leave the house

They are having full-blown tantrums because they can’t go out and fuck chad.

Jesus their are a million good things to do in your house on your own. Read books, watch films, play vidya. Play the piano. Listen to some music (real music not Justin Bieber or Billie Eilish). Learn something new. If you have internet access you have a billion options at your fingertips. But toilets lack any human intelligence.

Also, TikTok is the worst cancer ever invented.

Last edited:
She would rope in an instant if we switched bodies

Fucking whore missing the feeling of riding Chad’s dick.

Fake as hell, but assuming real @ foid logic. There are no people, yet I hear voices in the background? :feelsugh: Probably meant no chad.

Aww that's 1/1000000 th of the shit I've been through in this life and breaking down already?

Weakass broad. I have more mental strength than her as a fuckin 8 year old...

And since then my mental strength had leveled up at least 50x to the point now that I'm in my mid 30s and I can resist the most potent suifuel this board can dish out..

Also that's a nice and shiny ass kitchen there. Like it's likely bigger than my apartment. And we're supposed to feel sorry for these richfags?

Foids, chads, and normies are bitch-ass pussies who would rope if they had to go through 1% of the suffering we go through.