Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: All of your birthdays was just you and your parents

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
Ever since my middle school years, ALL MY BIRTHDAYS have just been me and my mom and dad and they’re not together so technically just me and them individually. It’s much more worst for me since my grandparents and etc aren’t here to celebrate with me either.

So every fucking photo was just me with a birthday cake. It’s so depressing and pure ragefuel. Imagine having to show that to anyone, it’s fucking embarrassing. Meanwhile chads/normies had birthdays with there buddies.

Also i havnt even been to a birthday party either since elementary school. I remember watching a black pill video of a timeline photo slideshow of some boy celebrating his birthday with just him and his cake. It really proves how truely ugly i am. No way i could ever somehow be chad if this is my fucking life. for all of you who have siblings and other family members nearby you are lucky. It’s worst when ur a only child like me and got no close relatives near you

Last edited:
ovER, I didn't even celebrate any of my birthdays

It was always me, myself and I.

i dont even celebrate that shit

I don't celebrate a single day in the year, there's nothing to celebrate for

Today, my birthday is alone. Since I started to live alone, my birthday is literally buy stuff and drink.

Yes, all of my birthdays have been like that. Even before middle school. These days, I do still celebrate them, but not for the same reasons. I celebrate them because it means that I'm closer to death.

i celebrate my birthday with forsen and chat

My birthday is just another boring sad day, and parents if none of them are working at that day...

My birthdays were meh.

Truecel trait

Ever since my middle school years, ALL MY BIRTHDAYS have just been me and my mom and dad and they’re not together so technically just me and them individually. It’s much more worst for me since my grandparents and etc aren’t here to celebrate with me either.

So every fucking photo was just me with a birthday cake. It’s so depressing and pure ragefuel. Imagine having to show that to anyone, it’s fucking embarrassing. Meanwhile chads/normies had birthdays with there buddies.

Also i havnt even been to a birthday party either since elementary school. I remember watching a black pill video of a timeline photo slideshow of some boy celebrating his birthday with just him and his cake. It really proves how truely ugly i am. No way i could ever somehow be chad if this is my fucking life. for all of you who have siblings and other family members nearby you are lucky. It’s worst when ur a only child like me and got no close relatives near you
Mogs me, I celebrate my birthdays on my own getting yelled at, backstabbed, ignored, ditched, forgotten, made to feel bad

Noticing how many of us have shitty birthdays should we maybe do a thing in the forum where we choose a random day as our birthday (anonymize our identity) and sort of "celebrate" among ourselves?

Could be the joining date tbh

It was just me and my brother and his gf

Meanwhile normies have everyone celebrating including their stupid ass large friend group

Yup. The only people that are celebrating my birthday with me are my parents and sister

Noticing how many of us have shitty birthdays should we maybe do a thing in the forum where we choose a random day as our birthday (anonymize our identity) and sort of "celebrate" among ourselves?

Could be the joining date tbh
that sounds nice

Incel trait: I did invited to my parties but no one showed up

Mogs me, I celebrate my birthdays on my own getting yelled at, backstabbed, ignored, ditched, forgotten, made to feel bad
Brutal: Fuck those faggots, normies are the worst

Had a class party for my 5th, 8th, and 15th birthday.

I don't even congratulate my own birthday.

I can relate unfortunately

Yeah man gotta consider myself lucky even if its just my relatives on my birthdays.

Brutal

I used to cry i didnt have birthdays. But now i dont really care

Brutel true birthdays are just a day when you wish you wasnt getting old and remind syou that your still on this shithole and theres no way out of it

Giga Truecel trait, at least we had some relatives and a few friends we invited

Suifuel

Solid thread

I wish birthdaycels were more studied-- we are probably the most oppressed people in existence.

Horrible suifuel, this makes me want to blow my brains out even more

my parents paid for paintball with some friends from primary school one time when i turned old enough to do that (they changed the minimum age at some point) so im a fakecel (humble brag), that was the last time tho

Last edited: