Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: All of your birthdays was just you and your parents

It's ovER. Brutal life... I never had anyone on my birthday except my mother. At the age of 12,I stopped celebrating my birthdays. Now I'm 24 years old and I'm not celebrating any holidays.

All my birthdays have been like that. :feelscry:

I've had bdays with friends at bars/club, tbh the bdays at home with mum, dad and brother were the most memorable

Incel trait: all your birthdays are you alone.

Ever since my middle school years, ALL MY BIRTHDAYS have just been me and my mom and dad and they’re not together so technically just me and them individually. It’s much more worst for me since my grandparents and etc aren’t here to celebrate with me either.

So every fucking photo was just me with a birthday cake. It’s so depressing and pure ragefuel. Imagine having to show that to anyone, it’s fucking embarrassing. Meanwhile chads/normies had birthdays with there buddies.

Also i havnt even been to a birthday party either since elementary school. I remember watching a black pill video of a timeline photo slideshow of some boy celebrating his birthday with just him and his cake. It really proves how truely ugly i am. No way i could ever somehow be chad if this is my fucking life. for all of you who have siblings and other family members nearby you are lucky. It’s worst when ur a only child like me and got no close relatives near you
What video was it?

if people were to come to your bday you would probably feel lonelier. they would just ignore you.

Never had birthday party as never had friends and in recent years my parents don't even remember

Red pill masculinity copers call this a ´Lone Wolf´ trait

my parents paid for paintball with some friends from primary school one time when i turned old enough to do that (they changed the minimum age at some point) so im a fakecel (humble brag), that was the last time tho
Last time I had a birthday party I was 5

Last time I went to one I was 9