Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Femoids have declared war on me

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
A very unwise move by them. They do not want to see what aspie incel rage looks like.

By coming up to you in nightclubs and telling you you're good looking or swiping left on you on tinder?

By coming up to you in nightclubs and telling you you're good looking or swiping left on you on tinder?
Only some of them. But once they realise i’m autistic they’re mercilessly cruel towards me, going as far as accusing me of rape.
Also left swipe = reject

Show them your dick :feelsLSD:

What are you complaining about though? About getting 60 matches on tinder? About getting approached by foids? About 2 foids wanting to sleep in your house to have sex with you?

Only some of them. But once they realise i’m autistic they’re mercilessly cruel towards me, going as far as accusing me of rape.
Also left swipe = reject
Time for retribution?

What are you complaining about though? About getting 60 matches on tinder? About getting approached by foids? About 2 foids wanting to sleep in your house to have sex with you?
Jfl how is this guy still here?