Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Femoids hold the key to solving male virginity inbetween their cellulite ridden legs.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Femoids are born with the key to our salvation which they hold in the middle of their legs. However, instead of sharing it with sex starved, deprived Incel men and getting them out of their misery, these bitches would rather look at and laugh as they let us starve to our inevitable death. Which is actually one the biggest human right violations mankind has ever known.

These sadistic malevolent creatures have made it their mission not only to taunt us but tease us as well by putting false hopes in our minds and leading us on only to refuse to give us what could be said as our God given, divine right: sex and relationships. And in by doing so, they have driven thousand and thousands of innocent men to suicide who only just wanted to experience one of the basic human needs which has been lacking in their entire life's.

Bitches have blood on their hands. How many more innocent Incel men are they going to condemn to death until they are finally satisfied? Fuck them. These dumpsters should all face judgment to the heinous crimes they have committed.

Why would they?

They don't think like we do. If we see a girl who is lonely or suffering, we feel a need to bring them in from the cold and love them. Women, on the other hand, are disgusted by suffering men because they view them as weak.

Women hold the lock in between there legs. Your face is the key.

Chads hold the master key though

They don't think like we do. If we see a girl who is lonely or suffering, we feel a need to bring them in from the cold and love them. Women, on the other hand, are disgusted by suffering men because they view them as weak.
This is true. Women love the popular, already well off men, while men view innocence as something attractive. Life is more fair for women, if they get laid a lot they become less attractive while for us it's opposite.

This is true. Women love the popular, already well off men, while men view innocence as something attractive. Life is more fair for women, if they get laid a lot they become less attractive while for us it's opposite.
its over

It's because sex is the only resource they provide. Of course they're going hoard it.

They wont have blood juat on their hands..

How is sex and relationships a right???? All animals have to fight for it and prove themselves worthy and we aren't different.
The problem is, those who born with good genetics dont.

How is sex and relationships a right???? All animals have to fight for it and prove themselves worthy and we aren't different.
How is forcing men to give 30% of their income to femoids a right? They should at least have gov' funded brothels for incels.

Men need to stop being whiteknights for femoids. If a man sees a femoid in the street cold and suffering, the only time he should take her in is so she can perform sexual services on him in exchange of him letting her stay the night at his home.

Animals rape their target, they are more alpha than any pathetic incel, they just take what they want

How is forcing men to give 30% of their income to femoids a right? They should at least have gov' funded brothels for incels.

I didn't knew about that, do we really give 30% of our income to them??? I don't even discount that much of my salary

Men need to stop being whiteknights for femoids. If a man sees a femoid in the street cold and suffering, the only time he should take her in is so she can perform sexual services on him in exchange of him letting her stay the night at his home.

It just doesn’t work like that. Men need to be TRAINED to not give in to females. We don’t have that anymore so instinct takes hold.

These sadistic malevolent creatures have made it their mission not only to taunt us but tease us as well by putting false hopes in our minds and leading us on only to refuse to give us what could be said as our God given, divine right: sex and relationships. And in by doing so, they have driven thousand and thousands of innocent men to suicide who only just wanted to experience one of the basic human needs which has been lacking in their entire life's.

Bitches have blood on their hands. How many more innocent Incel men are they going to condemn to death until they are finally satisfied? Fuck them. These dumpsters should all face judgment to the heinous crimes they have committed.
You'd have to be a cuck not to agree with this.
I didn't knew about that, do we really give 30% of our income to them??? I don't even discount that much of my salary
Maybe you don't make enough. But single men who make over 80K a year have to give almost half their earning to the cucked gov' so they can hand it to single mom whores and other programs for femoids. They should at least have a service that allows incels to fuck hookers since they waste trillions of mostly men's money anyway.

It just doesn’t work like that. Men need to be TRAINED to not give in to females. We don’t have that anymore so instinct takes hold.
I don't think I've ever had that instinct to help women. I never had to be trained out of it. I always saw them the same as men and never felt like they deserved special treatment. But the blackpills I took later on made me not care about them to the point where I wish them harm.

I don't think I've ever had that instinct to help women. I never had to be trained. I always saw them the same as men and never felt like they deserved special treatment. But the blackpills I took later on made me not care about them to the point where I wish them harm.

You might be a legit alpha then. Most men, myself included, feel a strong sense of affection and empathy for females. I recognize it’s just a basal instinct though.

You might be a legit alpha then. Most men, myself included, feel a strong sense of affection and empathy for females. I recognize it’s just a basal instinct though.
Lol, I don't think so, I was overweight and picked on when I was a kid. I'm pretty strong now but I wasn't always like that, I had to gymcel for a couple years before I got my gains. Did you stop caring about femoids when you got blackpilled, or when they started rejecting you harshly?

They don't really
Really!? So when the male cat is chasing all the female cats in the yard and finally catches one and holds her down by biting her neck nerve to paralize her while she screams and he fucks her, that's totally consent based?

Really!? So when the male cat is chasing all the female cats in the yard and finally catches one and holds her down by biting her neck nerve to paralize her while she screams and he fucks her, that's totally consent based?

I never saw that happening

You'd have to be a cuck not to agree with this.

Maybe you don't make enough. But single men who make over 80K a year have to give almost half their earning to the cucked gov' so they can hand it to single mom whores and other programs for femoids. They should at least have a service that allows incels to fuck hookers since they waste trillions of mostly men's money anyway.

That doesn't happen in my country single moms dont get a lot of money from the gov tbh so i cant really relate

I don't think I've ever had that instinct to help women. I never had to be trained out of it. I always saw them the same as men and never felt like they deserved special treatment. But the blackpills I took later on made me not care about them to the point where I wish them harm.
Are you me?

14,175 nuclear weapons and justice appears

(For Burgers) If you have to work, make less than 15 grand a year. No income tax. Your not getting laid anyways. Work part time and bike to work. Smile knowing you aren't funding the degeneracy.

(For Burgers) If you have to work, make less than 15 grand a year. No income tax. Your not getting laid anyways. Work part time and bike to work. Smile knowing you aren't funding the degeneracy.
The negative thing about that is you're exchanging your time and energy for such little pay. It's best to be your own boss and pay yourself under the table. There are ways to do that undetected too.

Lol, I don't think so, I was overweight and picked on when I was a kid. I'm pretty strong now but I wasn't always like that, I had to gymcel for a couple years before I got my gains. Did you stop caring about femoids when you got blackpilled, or when they started rejecting you harshly?

Both. I hated them after they rejected me but learning the truth about them just cemented it.

Both. I hated them after they rejected me but learning the truth about them just cemented it.
Hopefully when enough men get rejected and cement themselves with the blackpill, they will finally learn to stop being cucks and orbiters. They can have sex with hookers or sexbots instead of wasting their time with femoids.