Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media festival in India

i knew this one already kek @currycel⁰ @Pajeetsingh

Curries need to be boiled alive

@wereq thoughts

lmfao

Ha ha before clicking I knew it would involve cow shit/piss

@Caesercel
@The Enforcer
@TheProphetMuscle

Does this asshole's thread count as race bait? Sure looks like it.. :feelswhere:
Kek for not taking a joke :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :soy:

Kek for not taking a joke :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :soy:
Aand there it is again....

Any site violation or rule violation is okay as long as "I say Joke" when someone says something in return that I don't like.

This is the real autistic behavior right here.

Aand there it is again....

Any site violation or rule violation is okay as long as "I say Joke" when someone says something in return that I don't like.

This is the real autistic behavior right here.
@nice_try was right about you

He's an autistic fag like you. He only knows how to race bait and say "Indian Indian" everytime he gets his ass kicked. We have some mega losers on this forum. But according to NT himself he's leaving so, time to party !

He's an autistic fag like you. He only knows how to race bait and say "Indian Indian" everytime he gets his ass kicked. We have some mega losers on this forum. But according to NT himself he's leaving so, time to party !
Why do you get so offended about people bashing india when you are so proud and loud about not being indian but a real american? :lul:

40 year old "man", ladies and gentleman.
40 year old "man" crying about someone posting a video of an indian festival.
Holy shit, I still can't believe that @JayGoptri is a real person. I actually feel sorry for being 40yo and still such a fragile loser.
Never end up like this coping shitskin boomer living like a loser in shitholeistan india, be better than that, folks, you can make it.

This 40yo boomer doesn't understand internet culture, so be careful posting anything that you don't mean literally.
20% warning for that thread is sad, sorry for that, brocel.
But shitskin curries are self-hating delusional losers with inferiority complexes, they are quick at feeling personally attacked when it comes to their culture while simultaniously worshipping white trash whores as goddesses because they despise their own women and genetics.
Truly the lowest people/race on earth.
Only a few are cool.

Why do you get so offended about people bashing india when you are so proud and loud about not being indian but a real american? :lul:.
I'm never offended really, I try to teach lessons. But the rule and me linking Mods is different. I mean, they decided it's a violation, so I will report him. He's obviously a tinhead moron so...
40 year old "man", ladies and gentleman.
40 year old "man" crying about someone posting a video of an indian festival.
Holy shit, I still can't believe that @JayGoptri is a real person. I actually feel sorry for being 40yo and still such a fragile loser.
Never end up like this coping shitskin boomer living like a loser in shitholeistan india, be better than that, folks, you can make it.
Lol. You'll be on the verge death BEGGING to come live in India when you get your ass kicked out there in the brutal real world (I assume that idiots like @Shrek don't know as much as you do about that).
This 40yo boomer doesn't understand internet culture, so be careful posting anything that you don't mean literally.
His ass got warned. Deserves it too.

@mlcurrycel - look fellow Currycel, Some much due justice for Racebait'ing simps! It happens sometimes :feelsokman:
20% warning for that thread is sad, sorry for that, brocel.
Gor smacks didn't he?
But shitskin curries are self-hating delusional losers with inferiority complexes, they are quick at feeling personally attacked when it comes to their culture while simultaniously worshipping white trash whores as goddesses because they despise their own women and genetics.
Truly the lowest people/race on earth.
Only a few are cool.
Yeah. The reason you truly understand and say things like this is because you Worship the white race as God, and therefore you worship yourself, but then you see you are a failure also, and therefore your pride turns into hatred. That's what you explained above. You hate yourself too for being a worshipper of your own white skin and by extension your own Being. Afterall, Neitzsche taught you this, and he wa German :feelsUgh:

Curries need to stop scatmaxxing

Everyone in that video should just be slaughtered. Firing squad that shit.

Honestly, it's not that large of a portion of the population...at least I don't think.