Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion fightmaxxing v.s. thugmaxxing

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
a lot of deathnics around where i live seem to be into some sort of martial art and are very into fighting in general. it seems that a portion of them, and interestingly, some that seem to be the best fighters are able to ascend.

what do you guys think of this way of ascension? it strikes me as red pilled, and basically a lighter version of thugmaxxing. so they engage and attract femoids through violence, but not to the extent of it being illegal (except for possibly street fighting i guess).

get a concussion to attract foids.

Fighters better stay in the ring, niggas clutching on they pole in the street.

get a concussion to attract foids.
yea lol i don't think many of these types care about iq minning themselves to ascend.

they strike me as very tradcucked though. typical ppl that believe in the disposability of males while ensuring the liberation of femoids

they want to be seen as tough

I've been martialartsmaxxing for almost 15 years and sparred regularly but foids don't give a shit.

I've been martialartsmaxxing for almost 15 years and sparred regularly but foids don't give a shit.
did you ever translate it out in the real world outside the gym? i guess that would take it up a notch into thugmaxxing though. but yea, if you keep quiet about your fighting/martial arts prowess out in the social environment, i think foids wouldn't know

No punching and kicking for your face

the mantis shrimp theory :feelsXmas:

did you ever translate it out in the real world outside the gym? i guess that would take it up a notch into thugmaxxing though. but yea, if you keep quiet about your fighting/martial arts prowess out in the social environment, i think foids wouldn't know
Well I worked the door at a club for a couple of months but I didn't fight anybody, I only got puked on. I didn't ever fight anybody outside sparring, but even during sparring when there were foids at the gym they didn't seem to care.
Maybe if I was at the UFC or whatever, but that's just-be-a-professional-athlete-bro which I would imagine would raise your status in most other, safer sports anyway.
But that's just my case, maybe for some incels their bottleneck is they look like weak meek pussies and if they could change that they'd have more success.

Martial arts is worthless, at least for me. I'm already bigger and stronger than everyone here, not to mention i'm like 10x stronger than the average gorilla. And the average gorilla is 10x stronger than the average human.

You can do the math and see why martial arts is worthless to me.

825f6327 868e 4088 85ef ef9e96652443 620x590

Well I worked the door at a club for a couple of months but I didn't fight anybody, I only got puked on. I didn't ever fight anybody outside sparring, but even during sparring when there were foids at the gym they didn't seem to care.
Maybe if I was at the UFC or whatever, but that's just-be-a-professional-athlete-bro which I would imagine would raise your status in most other, safer sports anyway.
But that's just my case, maybe for some incels their bottleneck is they look like weak meek pussies and if they could change that they'd have more success.
oh i see. yea i think that foids at the gym would be less receptive, since they're around it all the time. at that point, in a fightmaxxed environment they'd just go for the most fightmaxxed chad probably.

and yea, being a UFC fighter, you'd probably benefit more from the status rather than the fight maxxing (violent)

Can you imagine fightmaxxing and coming out with an even worse face. :feelshaha:

Martial arts is worthless, at least for me. I'm already bigger and stronger than everyone here, not to mention i'm like 10x stronger than the average gorilla. And the average gorilla is 10x stronger than the average human.

A gorilla is actually a good example on why martial arts are worthless for some people. Even the greatest human martial artist can't do anything against a dumb gorilla that just grabs him with it's superior strength and ragdolls him around.

Some of the posters are manlets. It would be crazy for them to ever want to fight a tall guy even with martial arts background. I just carry around a knife but if you live in a place where you can carry firearms you are an idiot for not doing it.

View attachment 448781
haha yea. no need for martial arts when you could literally crush a human with your strength (not condoning violence).

thankfully gorillas are peaceful beings though
Can you imagine fightmaxxing and coming out with an even worse face. :feelshaha:
interestingly all the UFC fighters i've seen have nice skin and face. you'd think that their faces would get re arranged, but their faces actually go back to normal with time. i think the worse thing they suffer from actually is cauliflower ear, but even that can be fixed with draining it.

seems like UFC fighters win in the looks department in addition to being physical dominant.

Last edited:
Some of the posters are manlets. It would be crazy for them to ever want to fight a tall guy even with martial arts background.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbYCiAiUnBE

View: https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3e9779vuS91IxC9h

It's not so much about height but about weight. And while size/weight give you a big advantage, humans are pretty shit at fighting in general so by training to fight you'll probably be more capable than 90% of guys out there.

The reason martialmaxxing is kinda useless is that once you're out of school, fights aren't something that happens so often to justify making a hobby around it. It's something you train because you enjoy it and it's fun (and it is).

It's not so much about height but about weight. And while size/weight give you a big advantage, humans are pretty shit at fighting in general so by training to fight you'll probably be more capable than 90% of guys out there.

The reason martialmaxxing is kinda useless is that once you're out of school, fights aren't something that happens so often to justify making a hobby around it. It's something you train because you enjoy it and it's fun (and it is).

As expected 2 out of 3 fights you show involve sucker punching a dumb normie that pushes them around. What would happen if the short guy did not instigate the fight by punching first is another story. First fight is the only clean 1 hit knockout in second fight the taller man is fine even after taking two hits to the face. Third one involves a tall guy who is a moron that does not know how to kick and gets his leg grabbed.

If the fight goes down to grappling you're screwed. There is a video of Hafthor Johnson beating a BJJ user in grappling

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbYCiAiUnBE

View: https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3e9779vuS91IxC9h

View attachment 448807

yea, i think ppl here overrate height for everything besides getting foids. i bet some ppl unironically think that a random average joe 6' guy could beat demetrius johnson (5'3) in a fight.

i'm not sure whether they're that insecure about height, trolling, or genuinely low IQ though. but yea it's pretty well known for anyone that does a bit of any sport, let alone martial arts, that height is kind irrelevant when it comes to fighting

interestingly all the UFC fighters i've seen have nice skin and face. you'd think that their faces would get re arranged, but their faces actually go back to normal with time.
It's kind of odd how many slim/sharp nosed white guys you'll see in ufc with perfect noses.

Something blackpilling I've noticed in boxing is that the top guys have warrior skull 19/20.

As expected 2 out of 3 fights you show involve sucker punching a dumb normie that pushes them around. What would happen if the short guy did not instigate the fight by punching first is another story. First fight is the only clean 1 hit knockout in second fight the taller man is fine even after taking two hits to the face. Third one involves a tall guy who is a moron that does not know how to kick and gets his leg grabbed.
Did you even read what I wrote? Size is a big advantage, but an even bigger advantage is training. If a guy has never trained to fight or has experience fighting, then he doesn't know how to fight. That's most guys out there, like 90%. If a manlet trains to fight and does strength training, he'll be able to handle pretty much all of those guys. That's where martialartsmaxxing comes in handy. An untrained manlet can handle 2% of guys, but a martialartsmaxxed and gymmaxxed manlet will be able to handle 90% of guys.

Any why not sucker punch some shithead who's pushing you around and looking for a fight?

It's kind of odd how many slim/sharp nosed white guys you'll see in ufc with perfect noses.

Something blackpilling I've noticed in boxing is that the top guys have warrior skull 19/20.
yup. honestly maybe it's not all fighting prowess though, and it's cause the better looking fighters are more encouraged to win and succeed

Same I took karate and even gotten a purple belt.
Funny part about this was that I was in charge of training some foids some basic techniques (they were white belts) but they never payed attention to me because therr was a white belt chad present.