Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Films For Incels

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Can you tell me the blackpilled incel films? I will watch them.

I only know Taxi Driver. I also want to know some blackpilled movies.

Joker, Fight Club, American Psycho

Three come to my mind:
Joker

Falling Down (main char not incel but rather an enraged, fed up beta)

Blue Valentine (low inhib simp falls for a slut with a high dick count. Overall this movie displays female nature realistically. My only criticism is that the simp is played chadlite ryan gosling)

NOT an incel movie, but the most recent Batman film has an incel-y villain (Riddler), and he drops a good blackpilled speech to Batman

Last American virgin,ex machina (the protagonists are both simps and they end bad in the end sorry for spoilers)

Joker 2019
Cuck 2019
Whatever 1999
Falling down
Taxi driver
.... That's what I remember pm me if you want me to remember the rest

Short Film About Killing (Krótki Film o Zabijaniu)
I don't know whether it's blackpilled, but it's very depressing movie

Short Film About Killing (Krótki Film o Zabijaniu)
I don't know whether it's blackpilled, but it's very depressing movie
A Short Film About Love (Krótki Film o Miłości) would be more fitting, but A Short Film About Killing is also really good

Three come to my mind:
Joker

Falling Down (main char not incel but rather an enraged, fed up beta)

Blue Valentine (low inhib simp falls for a slut with a high dick count. Overall this movie displays female nature realistically. My only criticism is that the simp is played chadlite ryan gosling)

NOT an incel movie, but the most recent Batman film has an incel-y villain (Riddler), and he drops a good blackpilled speech to Batman
do you have a link to the video of the speech looks interesting

If you liked Taxi Driver and Joker, definitely watch King of Comedy. It's like Joker but in the 80s

Last American virgin,ex machina (the protagonists are both simps and they end bad in the end sorry for spoilers)
How is Nathan a simp? Just fucks and abuses the women :feelskek:

How is Nathan a simp? Just fucks and abuses the women :feelskek:
I mean the protagonist should be Caleb at least this is the feeling the movie gave me.A simp that ended badly because he fell in love with something evil .Nathan is based as fuck btw.

I mean the protagonist should be Caleb at least this is the feeling the movie gave me.A simp that ended badly because he fell in love with something evil .
Yeah fuck Caleb disgusting simp. hate that retard.

One Hour Photo. One of the only films where the Incel who snaps is actually portrayed in a positive light. Though in the movie's case he's a mentalcel because of trauma from sexual abuse as a child rather than simply his looks. He's basically portrayed as a kind-hearted person who dreams of having a normal family and goes a bit crazy because of the social isolation he's subjected to but never actually hurts anybody. It also accurately portrays just how little normies understand about how people at the bottom of the social hierarchy live.

Another movie is blade runner.I only saw the new one and i didn't get the references at all.The more you watch it,the better it is.

Haseen dillruba 2021, indian movie available on netflix with subtitles . Pure blackpill movie. Shows reality about arranged marriage, heightpill and alpha fucks beta bucks.

Director changed the ending to appease the cuck curries. But you can guess what happens in real life.

Atomised (2006) covers some sexual frustration issues...

Joker 2019, Taxi driver, Captain America: The First Avenger, W[UWSL]hatever 1999[/UWSL]

The Human Centipede 2
Her (2013)
Joker (2019)